WTB 2200-2400 RBG Carry (Non-Piloted) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

sinjinn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTB 2200-2400 RBG Carry (Non-Piloted)

Looking for this on Horde side. Either post price or PM. Looking to way with in-game gold, not RL currency. Also want a non-pilot, just a carry, not looking to have someone else play my toon. If you have a team that can do this let me know - looking to have it done asap - not "Yeah we can do it" and I transfer gold to your realm and 4 weeks later you're still "trying to get everyone online".

WTB 2200-2400 RBG Carry (Non-Piloted)
    Stormragegold2637's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Good luck finding a private seller that does arena carries that'd be interested in gold from your specific realm.
    2. Companies that don't pilot are bound to charge you more and are most likely going to screw you over (This is a known place for it to happen)
    3. It's 10 times more efficient (price/time/etc.) to do your research and trust a piloting company that is a lot more experienced, business wise.

Just my two cents... been there, done that. Either way, best of luck.

sinjinn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Stormragegold2637 View Post
    1. Good luck finding a private seller that does arena carries that'd be interested in gold from your specific realm.
    2. Companies that don't pilot are bound to charge you more and are most likely going to screw you over (This is a known place for it to happen)
    3. It's 10 times more efficient (price/time/etc.) to do your research and trust a piloting company that is a lot more experienced, business wise.

Just my two cents... been there, done that. Either way, best of luck.
    Hey Storm, thanks for the tips. I'm happy to transfer the gold to whatever server they'd want it on. Given that you can do cross realm rbg's now I can just transfer an alt with a guild bank with whatever amount of gold is needed. I'd be much more comfortable trusting a group with a gold payment than with allowing someone to play my account.