Accounts on Neverendless-wow and Any char on MONSTER-wow. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ciuk's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Accounts on Neverendless-wow and Any char on MONSTER-wow.

Hello,
    I'm selling my Accounts on Nevernedless wow and any Char on Monster wow.

I would like to sell some accounts on Neverndless wow, more precisely a full wrathful DK, a full wrathful Priest with 2200 weapon (full wrathful mooncloth and full wrathful satin), a pve Druid and more.

Account with Priest Full Wrathfull Mooncloth + 2200 weapon, full wrathful satin, BS 450 Enchanting 450 and more more more + 80 alliance dk low geared + 60 alliance priest : OFFER in PM

Account with Full Wrathful DK, a lot of powerful pve weapons, 450 JC 450 Tailoring, deathbringer's will, ashen verdict exalted and more + 80 Rogue Furious/Relentless with Wrathful offset and some good pve pieces in bags : OFFER in PM

Account with Druid full pvp, 3/5 wrathful healer set (full offset), pve full feral set and some relentless feral pieces + some pve healer/balance pieces : OFFER in PM

Payments via paypal.

I give all account and associated mail OR i change it whith yours as soon as i receive payment.

Here are some screens
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

PM me if interested or for more infos, I assure maximum reliability.

P.s. I sell them just becouse I don't play anymore. I've spent a lot of time on them.

I want to sell every class on Moster-WoW, level 85, full bloodthirsty.

How it works?
    Pm with the class , race/gender and build that you want and if you want it within 2-3 days (or less) or within 7-8 days.
    I will prepare it in theagreed time(barring unforeseen circumstances) with:
    -Level 85.
    -Full bloodthirsty equip (of the desidered build Example: Restoration).
    -Rare or Epic BoE weapon (the best available).
    -400k gold.
    -Moreover, if you choose the 2-3 days option it will have 4k justice point too.

When it is ready I'll notice you and as soon as I'll receive the payment (via paypal) I'll TRANSFER the character to your desidered account using MY donation points.

Prices are 25€ for 2-3 days option and 20€ for the other option.

ONLY SERIOUS and INTERESTED.
    PM ME FOR MORE INFO.

Accounts on Neverendless-wow and Any char on MONSTER-wow.
    skhan308's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can u put priest account to buy on ebay?

Originally Posted by ciuk View Post
    Hello,
    I'm selling my Accounts on Nevernedless wow and any Char on Monster wow.

I would like to sell some accounts on Neverndless wow, more precisely a full wrathful DK, a full wrathful Priest with 2200 weapon (full wrathful mooncloth and full wrathful satin), a pve Druid and more.

Account with Priest Full Wrathfull Mooncloth + 2200 weapon, full wrathful satin, BS 450 Enchanting 450 and more more more + 80 alliance dk low geared + 60 alliance priest : OFFER in PM

Account with Full Wrathful DK, a lot of powerful pve weapons, 450 JC 450 Tailoring, deathbringer's will, ashen verdict exalted and more + 80 Rogue Furious/Relentless with Wrathful offset and some good pve pieces in bags : OFFER in PM

Account with Druid full pvp, 3/5 wrathful healer set (full offset), pve full feral set and some relentless feral pieces + some pve healer/balance pieces : OFFER in PM

Payments via paypal.

I give all account and associated mail OR i change it whith yours as soon as i receive payment.

Here are some screens
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

PM me if interested or for more infos, I assure maximum reliability.

P.s. I sell them just becouse I don't play anymore. I've spent a lot of time on them.

I want to sell every class on Moster-WoW, level 85, full bloodthirsty.

How it works?
    Pm with the class , race/gender and build that you want and if you want it within 2-3 days (or less) or within 7-8 days.
    I will prepare it in theagreed time(barring unforeseen circumstances) with:
    -Level 85.
    -Full bloodthirsty equip (of the desidered build Example: Restoration).
    -Rare or Epic BoE weapon (the best available).
    -400k gold.
    -Moreover, if you choose the 2-3 days option it will have 4k justice point too.

When it is ready I'll notice you and as soon as I'll receive the payment (via paypal) I'll TRANSFER the character to your desidered account using MY donation points.

Prices are 25€ for 2-3 days option and 20€ for the other option.

ONLY SERIOUS and INTERESTED.
    PM ME FOR MORE INFO.
    Can u put the priest account (Neverendless WoW) on Ebay ? i am more than happy to buy it if you do that...
    thanks
    Skhan308