UNMERGED US BNET ACCOUNTS - (great for scroll of ressurection) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ricenreefer's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UNMERGED US BNET ACCOUNTS - (great for scroll of ressurection)

Selling unmerged US battle.net accounts

Here are some of the scroll of ressurection perks:
    Eligible for scroll of ressurection:
    Free lvl 80 character / server and faction transfer
    Free cataclysm upgrade
    Free 7 days game time
    for more info: Scroll of Resurrection FAQ - Battle.net Support

Check out this small SOR exploit: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...-xfer-sor.html (Split up lvl 80 boost and free char xfer from SoR)
    ^ this is useful if you are looking to split the boost and transfer. You can use it to move a large amount of goods or wealth between servers. Haven't tested it myself but i will sooner or later.

You can merge this account into a preexisting battle.net account or create a separatebattle.net account for it. You can choose your SQA.
    As precious, a seller on this forum mentioned in his sales thread. There is some risk associated with buying US unmerged accounts. None of my customer or personal accounts have had the same issue he mentioned as of yet (100% feedback rate). However, with the popularity of scroll/unmerged accounts rising as botting accounts, you are fully responsible for maintaining the security and status of your account.

Two customers was able to transfer the boosted character from the merged account over to his main account. This costs an additional $25 through blizzard and is not included with the scroll of resurrection. I have verified that this is working and viable.

$40 per account / price negotiable if you buy multiples
    Taking verified paypal gift only
    I have enough rep on epicnpc to require you to send 1st. 100% feedback rate

Please post your skype or aim contact information and i will get to you shortly
    Last edited by ricenreefer; 03-21-2012 at 07:53 PM. Reason: additional info

UNMERGED US BNET ACCOUNTS - (great for scroll of ressurection)
    Jeremiah's Avatar Former Mod
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can vouch for this guy, he's 1000% legit. +Rep
    Leecher -> Active -> News Team -> Contrib -> News Team Leader -> Moderator -> Former Mod
    Proud Ownedcore Member 2007-2012

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump still available

stablol's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought an account, no issues at all. Quick and worked fine. +Rep.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump to the first page

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump still available

Ezuds's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    interested

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoke to on skype. Picked up 5 unmerged accounts. Merged to clean bnet's in my name with no issue. Easy to deal with.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump to the front

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ezuds View Post
    Spoke to on skype. Picked up 5 unmerged accounts. Merged to clean bnet's in my name with no issue. Easy to deal with.
    Although he is selling unmerged accounts, upon merging they all received a near immediate account lock 24 hours later rendering them useless. All 5 were merged into fresh bnets with separate emails, etc. All 5 now useless. The purpose, as he well knows, was to get them in my name. I've discussed it with him and as a result am posting so you aren't surprised should you try this. As it stands a complete waste of money.
    Last edited by Ezuds; 03-28-2012 at 11:40 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry to hear that your accounts were banned. This is never good news. Out of the 24 accounts that i have sold so far, only you have had this problem.

I made it clear that unmerged US accounts are riskier than EU accounts and that the buyer was responsible for maintaining the security and well being of the account. I sold you the unmerged accounts (one first then 4 later) which you merged and confirmed that the accounts i delivered were valid.

I remind every buyer to take all necessary precautions. Of course i offer some tips and suggestions, but it's not like i can control or predict what actions blizzard is going to take on account in the short or long term, especially since a high percentage of these accounts are used by the buyers for botting etc.
    I cannot be responsible, as i have stated in the sales thread, if your account is banned.

Keep in mind that blizzard has sent a high volume of bans out over the last week or so (source HB forums) and there's speculation that their detection methods/flags have changed. Although i am not saying this is the reason your accounts were banned, it could have been a factor.

I wish things could have gone better for you and i respect your right to a complaint. I am willing to provide details and chat logs to those that are interested.
    Last edited by ricenreefer; 03-29-2012 at 03:29 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ricenreefer View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that your accounts were banned. This is never good news. Out of the 24 accounts that i have sold so far, only you have had this problem.

I made it clear that unmerged US accounts are riskier than EU accounts and that the buyer was responsible for maintaining the security and well being of the account. I sold you the unmerged accounts (one first then 4 later) which you merged and confirmed that the accounts i delivered were valid.

I remind every buyer to take all necessary precautions. Of course i offer some tips and suggestions, but it's not like i can control or predict what actions blizzard is going to take on account in the short or long term, especially since a high percentage of these accounts are used by the buyers for botting etc.
    I cannot be responsible, as i have stated in the sales thread, if your account is banned.

Keep in mind that blizzard has sent a high volume of bans out over the last week or so (source HB forums) and there's speculation that their detection methods/flags have changed. Although i am not saying this is the reason your accounts were banned, it could have been a factor.

I wish things could have gone better for you and i respect your right to a complaint. I am willing to provide details and chat logs to those that are interested.
    I don't bot. Wasn't the purpose. Fact is you sold something highly likely to get banned. You know it. You got what you came here for. A quick $. Tip of the hat.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now if I had the opportunity to use them I would be happy to say I made a mistake and caused it but it appears Blizzard is on to this scheme and what is being sold:

"You can merge this account into a preexisting battle.net account or create a separatebattle.net account for it. You can choose your SQA."

Cannot be delivered on. You are highly likely to lose access to the accounts:

World of Warcraft -- Account Locked Notification

We have determined that the World of Warcraft account xxxxxxx has been accessed/compromised by someone not authorized to do so by the World of Warcraft Terms of Use (Blizzard Entertainment:World of Warcraft Terms of Use).

To protect your privacy and security, we have temporarily disabled this account. Any recurring subscriptions have been suspended to prevent further monetary charges. In order to regain access to the account, you must complete the steps below to secure the account and your computer.

Before we can restore access to this account, we must first verify that you are the registered player on the account. Please complete the Account Recovery Form (Battle.net Terms of Use Form - Battle.net Support), follow the instructions in the form, and then submit, fax, or mail the form and required identification as directed.

We will contact you with further instructions once we have processed your account recovery documentation. If you do not receive a reply within 5 business days of sending your submission via fax or email, please resend it and notify us by using a Battle.net Support Ticket: . If you mailed the submission, please allow time for delivery.

Only the Account Administration department can address questions you may have about the account recovery process. To learn more about how we are able to assist you, please visit us at Account Administration Overview - Battle.net Support.

For more information on how to secure your computer and your game account, please visit Battle.net Support

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
    Fraud Investigations
    Blizzard Entertainment

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And for the record, same issue here:

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...l-mount-3.html (Cataclysm lv80 Account(Free character move to your realm) You also get Spectral mount)

And then here, they issue a refund.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...l-mount-4.html

Just different ways of doing business. One is in it for a quick buck. Ones not.