★ WoW Unban Service HIGH RATES, GOOD FEEDBACK!  ★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 14 12345 ... LastLast
    FuryExploiting's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★ WoW Unban Service HIGH RATES, GOOD FEEDBACK! ★

Let me first introduce myself, I am FuryExploiting - I have been doing an unban service since the early start of 2012 and have been one of the most succesful unban services here on OwnedCore and generally around the internet, I have been helping people out with things such as banwaves (Sn0wball and WoWPlus)
    Ofcourse some people write some negative feedback on this thread, either becouse they were angry they couldnt get their discount or I didnt succed at unbanning (only like 1 I didn't succeed at)

REMEMBER ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.

Hope you guys are gonna take advantage of this service while you can.

NEW: X-TREME service 50$ (READ BELOW)
    Lifetime $15
    One letter $13 (Only for the people that don't want me to continue working on their account)

The "X-TREME service" provides hand written letters (customs made for you) that fits your case perfectly, the odds of getting unbanned using this service is REALLY high, I about 94% of the time your account, this service is PERFECT for valueable accounts, if multiple accounts need this service then I would love to give you some discount!

The lifetime service offers you unban templates that you can fire at Blizzard, this service is useful for Scroll of Rescurrection accounts and just generally secondary botting/farming accounts, if you need your valueable main account unbanned then I would recommend that you take a look at the "X-TREME service" above

With the one letter service, you will get sent one letter via PM or Skype or MSN, that you can send in, please note this service is option is NOT very affective if either you have been denied once, or was banned for something bad (botting, hacking, selling gold, etc..) if that is the case I would recommend you ordering the "Lifetime service" or the "X-TREME service"

Thanks for taking a look at my thread
    Last edited by FuryExploiting; 12-22-2013 at 06:23 AM.

★ WoW Unban Service HIGH RATES, GOOD FEEDBACK!  ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (From new thread)
    Vouches

Originally Posted by jacobhockey12 View Post
    Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us concerning the recent action taken against the World of Warcraft account After a thorough review of the circumstances involved in this action, the account has been reopened and access restored.

Please take a few moments to look over the World of Warcraft Terms of Use (Blizzard Entertainment:World of Warcraft Terms of Use), as we take matters involving the integrity of the game environment very seriously. Please understand that should another incident of this nature arise in the future, it is possible that a different outcome will be reached, up to and including Account Closure.

The Terms of Use state that you will not "...modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Game Client or the Service in any way not expressly authorized by Blizzard" or "...use cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the World of Warcraft experience..." Additionally, the Battle.net Terms of Use (Blizzard Entertainment:Battle.net Terms of Use) state that "You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Login Information, and you will be responsible for all uses of the Login Information, including purchases, whether or not authorized by you."

Thank you for your continued correspondence in regards to your account and for respecting our position.

Regards,

Game Master Detenob
    Customer Services
    Blizzard Entertainment
    Originally Posted by melkbus View Post
    Consequences for Account: Account Suspension for 3 days and Final Warning issued.

Hello I have purchased and I just received a mail that I will get my account back. So I can really vouch for him.
    hes very well mattered and responses to any questions you may have. after all it went really smooth and will certainly contact him again if I need an unban.

~~melkbus~~
    Originally Posted by pattycakes View Post
    Got my account unbanned in less than 24 hours. Easy guy to talk to and great service thanks again!!
    Originally Posted by pwnzoor View Post
    Well,
    Ordered this service for two of my accounts. One was banned during the last glider banwave and the other from hacks.
    At first i had paid some1 else to unban the glider account who wrote some crap mails and suddenly disappeared, the account is not yet unbanned but he is really trying (afraid that the other guy has ruined the chances).
    The other account was unbanned by one phonecall and one mail without any problems

Well nice and friendly service and online nearly all day :P
    Ill vouch for this guy, but lets hope he makes it 2/2 accounts unbanned :P

Pwn
    Originally Posted by Rydar View Post
    Highly recommend! Very fast response and gets to work very quickly defiantly worth a look at if you account is banned!
    Originally Posted by Pdey View Post
    i reviced our email for blizzard a few seconds ago..

i just read some lines and .. WoW!! you know what you are doing there!

sry but i the Email is simply PERFECT ^^

respect to you!
    Originally Posted by shaman666 View Post
    recommended.
    Originally Posted by F4talswowservices View Post
    Vouch for his service
    Originally Posted by Kirikus View Post
    wrote to this guy some minutes ago, got first letter very fast, now blizzards turn
    Originally Posted by chrissaye View Post
    Bought his service to unban one of my accounts, he was very friendly and spoke perfect english. He wrote me a letter within a day and got my account unbanned within 12 hours. Highly reccomended. This is the latest response from Customer Support:
    Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding the World of Warcraft account you are using. We understand your point of view and have thoroughly reviewed this issue. As a result, the account action has been removed from the account and all involved parties have been addressed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
    Originally Posted by Shutz View Post
    Successfully unbanned my thousand ****ing dollar worst account !
    There was PermaBanned for : “Reason for Closure: Terms of Use Violation -- Exploitative Activity: Unauthorized Cheat Programs ("Hacks")”
    Do it in less then 15minutes, Blizzard reply me within 3Hours !

Greatest THANK'S ever !
    Originally Posted by LuckLuka View Post
    Unbanned my account.
    It was banned in yesterday's mini-banwave of WoWPlus
    Unbanned in 4 hours after I got the letter.
    Last edited by FuryExploiting; 12-27-2012 at 02:34 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gave all a full refund / offered them the new service!

jacobhockey12's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i just bought this service

shaman666's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    recommended.

phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need this, gonna wait for a few more reviews first, though.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by phantom325 View Post
    I need this, gonna wait for a few more reviews first, though.
    Just unbanned Jacob, I will tell him to write it here.
    Last edited by FuryExploiting; 03-24-2012 at 04:26 AM.

celmaisef's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sent you a pm

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by celmaisef View Post
    sent you a pm
    Replied. (filler)
    [I]Got banned from Diablo 3 or World of Warcraft? Click here! https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-trading-market/world-of-warcraft-buy-sell-trade/345106-wow-unban-service-high-rates-good-feedback.html

jacobhockey12's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us concerning the recent action taken against the World of Warcraft account After a thorough review of the circumstances involved in this action, the account has been reopened and access restored.

Please take a few moments to look over the World of Warcraft Terms of Use (Blizzard Entertainment:World of Warcraft Terms of Use), as we take matters involving the integrity of the game environment very seriously. Please understand that should another incident of this nature arise in the future, it is possible that a different outcome will be reached, up to and including Account Closure.

The Terms of Use state that you will not "...modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Game Client or the Service in any way not expressly authorized by Blizzard" or "...use cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the World of Warcraft experience..." Additionally, the Battle.net Terms of Use (Blizzard Entertainment:Battle.net Terms of Use) state that "You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Login Information, and you will be responsible for all uses of the Login Information, including purchases, whether or not authorized by you."

Thank you for your continued correspondence in regards to your account and for respecting our position.

Regards,

Game Master Detenob
    Customer Services
    Blizzard Entertainment

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jacobhockey12 View Post
    Greetings,

Regards,

Game Master Detenob
    Customer Services
    Blizzard Entertainment
    Glad I could help.
    [I]Got banned from Diablo 3 or World of Warcraft? Click here! https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-trading-market/world-of-warcraft-buy-sell-trade/345106-wow-unban-service-high-rates-good-feedback.html

melkbus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Consequences for Account: Account Suspension for 3 days and Final Warning issued.

Hello I have purchased and I just received a mail that I will get my account back. So I can really vouch for him.
    hes very well mattered and responses to any questions you may have. after all it went really smooth and will certainly contact him again if I need an unban.

~~melkbus~~

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by melkbus View Post

~~melkbus~~
    Awesome that you got your account back!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey moderators! could you ban this forum spammer :]?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Statistics are now bound to thread.

Page 1 of 14 12345 ... LastLast