WoW Services - Gearing PvP/PvE, macros, tips, general advice. Some free, some paid. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

stablol's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Services - Gearing PvP/PvE, macros, tips, general advice. Some free, some paid.

In order to prove legitimacy, I will offer a couple of free services in return for honest reviews, be they good or bad. Please contact me for more information!

Hello OC!

I've recently grown bored of my 85s (all twenty two of them) so I have decided to start selling some services to help pay off a couple of medical bills.

So first, a bit about me and my WoW experience:

I've been playing since release, and have always been an altoholic, but also played competitively. I ran a raiding guild in Vanilla that was number one on the realm, clearing everything except Sapp and KT in Naxx 40 during their respective patches. I also played numerous toons, many above Rank 8, one Rank 13.

In Burning Crusade I continued to make more alts, as well as continue to lead my guild to clear all content, as well as selling gear since we were leaving T6 tokens on bosses. PvP wise, I got Gladiator in Season 2, 3 and 4.

When Wrath of the Lich King rolled around I got more casual. I handed over the reins to the guild to the 2IC and played with them as a casual raider. By this stage I was approaching nearly 10 80s. I ran weekly pugs for whatever raid was current. Some of my best pugs included One Light Yogg and 11/12 Heroic ICC 25. I dropped back in PvP here, only getting Gladiator in Season 6 and 8, Duelist in the other two.

Cataclysm stopped me from caring about raiding. Although I have experience on every boss, I do not commit to any regular raids. I transferred all my characters to play with my real life friends very casually. I PvP semi-seriously, and have gotten Duelist every season this expansion so far. I just roleplay and PvP with friends now while levelling and maintaining my alts.

Anyway, I am offering the following:

PvE Gearing
    Full JP / Heroics gear.

I will personally hand run your character through all the necessary heroics to get your character in the absolute best gear you can get from heroics and JP. No botting ever. I've never botted in my life, and I intend to keep it that way. I will gather your VP as well, and spend it on the biggest upgrades if you wish. I like to include little presents when I do things too, so I will also try get you fun items like the bear from ZA to ride around on.

LFR Gear
    I will do LFR for you each week by hand, and need on any upgrades for main and offspecs. Great if you don't have much time to play on a particular week, or don't have time to gear that alt you really want to play. You must have at least an item level of 372 to do this. I do not mind doing it in crafted PvP gear as long as you are not a tank.

PvP Gearing
    Full Honor Gear

I will hand play your character in battlegrounds and Tol Barad to gear them in a full set of 390 PvP gear (+1 Conquest item of your choice equal to 1650 CP or less). I can also grab the PvP honor mounts for you if you wish.

Conquest Cap
    I will play your weekly arena or RBG for you and obtain your conquest cap. I can purchase the gear for you or you can do it yourself. This service is subject to your gear. Also, I am better at some specs and classes than others, so please feel free to ask. I can do this on a one time basis, or a weekly ongoing cap to help gear you up.

Other Services
    I can also offer nearly anything else in the game. If there is something you want done, from levelling, to writing a roleplay profile for your character (I've done over 30 of these for my characters, and I get compliments!), profession levelling or advice, even just tips on gameplay in PvE, PvP or class/spec/macro advice, feel free to ask!

Pricing
    All my prices for all services are based on my current workload and free time. If I have lots of free time, it'll be very cheap, or even free if I am extremely bored. If I am busy, it will be a bit more expensive.

Contact
    Feel free to chat to chat to me with any of the following methods, or PM me:

MSN: [email protected]

Please note, I do live in Australia, but I am nearly always awake, and my MSN/Skype is always left on so you may leave a message. If you're worried about IP differences, I do have tunnel services available to make my IP look American. No worries there! To my Australian buddies, I am in NSW, but I do have a tunnel in QLD and WA.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to hearing from you!

WoW Services - Gearing PvP/PvE, macros, tips, general advice. Some free, some paid.
    stablol's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump. Got plenty of free time.

stablol's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To the top! Just finished 83-85 for someone (I hope they leave feedback!) and currently working on 1-80 for someone else. Feel free to contact me and I can slot you in afterwards if you're interested!

Thanks for reading!

stablol's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still got plenty of free time!

stablol's Avatar Private