0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Inquisiter vs thanaton

during first battle with thanaton on corellia the kagath just before u enter the room u see 2 50 marauders kite thanaton to these marauders sit back and let them take him out just did this yesterday didn't even hit him once. Have Fun

Inquisiter vs thanaton
    Khemval's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can corroborate that. I have done it 2x now successfully

rodarvus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Defeating him in Corellia is the easy part (seriously)

When you fight him again in Korriban, if you use Khem Val (as many will), make sure you interrupt him every chance you have, and pay attention to draw Khem away from Thanaton if required (Ctrl+2 puts him on passive, moving Khem next to you, Ctrl+1 to make him attack again)

Myself, I was level 49, all upgrades from Corellia commendations - not an easy fight by any means. In case anyone cares - I leveled This Sith Sorcerer, a Sith Warrior, an Imperial Agent (Marksman) and just last night, a Trooper (Commando). The fight against Thanaton was *by far* the hardest until now.

suicidity's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rodarvus View Post
    Defeating him in Corellia is the easy part (seriously)

When you fight him again in Korriban, if you use Khem Val (as many will), make sure you interrupt him every chance you have, and pay attention to draw Khem away from Thanaton if required (Ctrl+2 puts him on passive, moving Khem next to you, Ctrl+1 to make him attack again)

Myself, I was level 49, all upgrades from Corellia commendations - not an easy fight by any means. In case anyone cares - I leveled This Sith Sorcerer, a Sith Warrior, an Imperial Agent (Marksman) and just last night, a Trooper (Commando). The fight against Thanaton was *by far* the hardest until now.

I beat it as a 46 Sorcerer ( As far as I know, The minimum level to actually do damage to 50 elites ) with Talos Drellik; Just interrupt Thanaton's heals and dps him down, easiest fight in the game in my opinion.

angrybum's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by suicidity View Post
    I beat it as a 46 Sorcerer ( As far as I know, The minimum level to actually do damage to 50 elites ) with Talos Drellik; Just interrupt Thanaton's heals and dps him down, easiest fight in the game in my opinion.
    i also agree with using talos, i owned the fight with him in default gear and me in trashcan gear on my first character