0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lazybot Need Guidance

First of all, I'd like to say thanks for just reading this. I'm new to botting, but not computers. I searched through the forums and did not see a lazybot tutorial anywhere. I'm not going to be one of those people who whine and cry needs help and hand holding. But it would very great if anyone can just link me to a tutorial so that I can learn instead of asking for a hand out. Thanks all.

Lazybot Need Guidance
    Chucksta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, I'm going to have to split this post, as I am unable to post that many URLs... so...

I've no idea if guides written for the original LazyBot are of any use for the new one, but here are some I found useful:

Overview of Lazybot (well worth a viewing)
    LazyBot Tutorial #2 - YouTube

Creating a flying profile
    how to make a flying profile for LazyBot - YouTube

and there's more..... next post......

Chucksta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest version of LazyBot - Manual downloaded from here (also has profiles, source code, and version 4.3.3 of the bot):

(
    EDIT: LINK REMOVED AS IT IS DEAD - looks like someone did not like that being posted there)

It's a shame, the original site had some simple and easy to follow guides created by users.

I'm not currently subscribed to WoW, and haven't even been on a free realm for many months... which reminds me, I need to create a thread to ask some questions about this version of LazyBot and the source code

I'm going to get back into WoW any minute now.... seriously considering going for the annual pass as that will get me a free copy Diablo III. I'm on the Beta and really love it
    Last edited by Chucksta; 03-12-2012 at 01:53 AM.

gijoes's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much. I've figured out how to use it finally. But I've hit 2 problems:

1. It will attack and then lazybot says it's looting, but I know it isn't because I checked the bags and it doesn't fill up with anything.

2. When mining, the bot is a bit....challenged: for example in areas such as felwood it just keeps running into mountains. I know because I'm watching it to make sure no one is following me or whispering.

Thank you again for the help!

gijoes's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, looting is not a problem for humanoids. The problem is looting then skinning animals. I don't know why it just runs up to animal, kills it, then runs off.

Chucksta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've not used LazyBot for about 6 months, I do remember that sometimes I got the Looting message, but it failed to loot..... I believe there is an option to have it wait for a certain amount of time during the looting phase... something to do with allowing for lag (I guess)... that should ensure that you actually loot, BUT, you could then not look like a real player... look fake.. pausing too long

Running into objects (trees, mountains, buildings, etc.) ... easily done... you need to make sure that the path of waypoints is clear of all obstacles (you no doubt do this), BUT, when the bot has finished gathering, it finds its way back to the path, flying to the nearest waypoint, and this waypoint may not be the point from which it left path, and as a result may well find its route blocked by an obstacle.
    The best thing to do is to test the route to death, adjusting the waypoints until the bot runs smoothly.

This is all from what I roughly remember of the original LazyBot. Hopefully what I have said is relevant for the new one..... This is making me want to try it out
    Last edited by Chucksta; 03-12-2012 at 02:06 PM.

Laxen123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not Mining

Originally Posted by gijoes View Post
    Thank you very much. I've figured out how to use it finally. But I've hit 2 problems:

1. It will attack and then lazybot says it's looting, but I know it isn't because I checked the bags and it doesn't fill up with anything.

2. When mining, the bot is a bit....challenged: for example in areas such as felwood it just keeps running into mountains. I know because I'm watching it to make sure no one is following me or whispering.

Thank you again for the help!

I Recently downloaded it, and It refuses to mine. I pressed Enter too see what the bot was doing, and it spammed G for some reason. How do i fix this so bot will Mine the ore, not just standing there and look like a idiot...

Please Reply Youtube link too!

Thanks!!

jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Recently downloaded it, and It refuses to mine. I pressed Enter too see what the bot was doing, and it spammed G for some reason. How do i fix this so bot will Mine the ore, not just standing there and look like a idiot..
    You have the keybinds set wrong. You can find more answers and the manual here http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...s-updates.html (LAZYBOT support thread, Q&A, requests and updates)

Actually, looting is not a problem for humanoids. The problem is looting then skinning animals. I don't know why it just runs up to animal, kills it, then runs off.
    I'm guessing you checked in engine settings that skinning is on, also tick "wait for loot", and check that interact with target key is bound in wow the same as in lb. Hope ur skill in skinning is high so u can skin. just offering sollutions, no harm intended.
    Last edited by jumperu; 03-14-2012 at 07:05 AM.
    :gusta:wow:gusta:

gijoes's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much. Did not realize there was even a manual. It's now looting properly.

majtysebbe's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dosent mine!

Originally Posted by jumperu View Post
    You have the keybinds set wrong. You can find more answers and the manual here http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...s-updates.html (LAZYBOT support thread, Q&A, requests and updates)

I'm guessing you checked in engine settings that skinning is on, also tick "wait for loot", and check that interact with target key is bound in wow the same as in lb. Hope ur skill in skinning is high so u can skin. just offering sollutions, no harm intended.

IM PISSED LIE KSHIT RIGHT NOW TBH!
    ive looked at 4 guides (videos) and read all postes but i cant find an answer! all bindings are right ! but when my char comes to a mining deposit he dont start to mine! idont know why ! Help me quick! fix it and i pay! (paypal)