Scroll of Resurrection for free for you.     Spectral Gryphon menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

JohnWilks's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scroll of Resurrection for free for you. Spectral Gryphon

Hi. I'd like to offer you my Scroll of Resurrection for free.

You get: One character boosted to level 80. FREE upgrade to Cataclysm. 7 FREE days of game time. And a FREE character move to my realm and faction (Aerie Peak US - I have both alliance and horde) so we can play together (but this is optional).

I get a Spectral Gryphon or Wind Rider.

email or pm me. Cherry Sams@g mail.com >O.o<

-Cherry

Scroll of Resurrection for free for you.     Spectral Gryphon
    Auxspree1989's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    24 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am i missing out on something ? " i'd like to offer my Scroll of Ressurection for free " Everyone can send out scroll of ressurection , its free from blizzard in the first place.

Basicly the only restriction is that you can only send out 2 per day. Big deal.

I mean , lets say someone does not have a friend he would rather give the mount to for free , why wouldnt he simply sell the mount for money or gold?

Instead of topic " Scroll of ressurection free for you " , it should be " Spectral Gryphon free for me " .

Get some brains

jamesgreen's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Auxspree1989 View Post
    Am i missing out on something ? " i'd like to offer my Scroll of Ressurection for free " Everyone can send out scroll of ressurection , its free from blizzard in the first place.

Basicly the only restriction is that you can only send out 2 per day. Big deal.

I mean , lets say someone does not have a friend he would rather give the mount to for free , why wouldnt he simply sell the mount for money or gold?

Instead of topic " Scroll of ressurection free for you " , it should be " Spectral Gryphon free for me " .

Get some brains

someone is mad

Mengspace's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you willing to give the person that adds time to the Scroll to have full permission to account? SQ, Email, First and Last name and Photo identification? If not then there is a major problem. Al though I believe I can help you with, but I would charge $10 to activate the account and that's all I want. If you are interested add cory.meng on Skype or PM me here.
    Thank you.