EU powerleveling by hand menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

itsmeheh's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU powerleveling by hand

Hey!

Im a new member of this society and Id like to start my own little powerboosting service here.

Im offering world of warcraft character leveling by hand (questing, battlegrounds, dungeons only! no bots included).

The price for this service would be 50 euros (1-85). I live EU myself and I hope that all the upcoming customers would do too. Im just a regular guy myself, I go to school, I have a girlfriend and a life so I cant offer any intense leveling sessions where I play 24/7 to get the job done. That's also why I wont be promising anything about when the service will be done but of course since it's a job it would get done in a reasonable time.

I think this was my offer shortly, please feel free to ask here or just email me at: [email protected] and we can discuss the service more! Once again said, Im first timer at this so nothing is written to stone yet!

Best regards
    - Gorechild

EU powerleveling by hand