WTS 1000k each on Bronzebeard Alliance(US) and Mal Ganis Horde(US)!! Private Seller menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Brianaus's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS 1000k each on Bronzebeard Alliance(US) and Mal Ganis Horde(US)!! Private Seller

Hey I am selling 1000k on each of the servers listed above. I am a american private gold seller. The price is .5/k on each server. I know I am new to this site, so I am willing to trade the gold first to someone who has reputation on the site. Note: I only do Paypal and after I give you the gold, I will only accept the gift option for obvious reasons.Hit me up on forums or private message me your skype and we can talk. Thanks!

WTS 1000k each on Bronzebeard Alliance(US) and Mal Ganis Horde(US)!! Private Seller
    zxczxcasd's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MMOGGG - WoW Gold kaufen,WoW Items kaufen,WoW Powerleveling,X-53 Touring Rocket,SWTOR Credits,RIFT Platin,Runscape Gold,EVE ISK,Diablo 3 kaufen Handelsplattform, sicher, effizient