WTS 7 Level 85's all 390+iLev with lots of rare's menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

akspike's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS 7 Level 85's all 390+iLev with lots of rare's

Want to sell 7 geared toons 390+ilevl - All toons have Either or all of Aeonaxx Timelost proto or TCG mounts!
    +++++++++Rocket, Turtle, Wooly Rhino,Purple puffer, Dragon kite, more mounts and LOTS of Pets.++++++++
    ________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________
    Rogue - (TLPD, Aeonaxx)
    Druid- (Primary spec Resto, OS Feral and Boomkin) (turtle mount)
    Warrior- (Tank and Dps set)
    Pallidin- (390+ in Tank,Heals and DPS) (TLPD, Rocket, Aeonaxx, Silver hawk)
    Warlok- (Aeonaxx)
    Hunter- (Has all new and rare pets) (Aeonaxx, Wolly white Rhino)
    Deathknight- (Tank MS, Dps OS) (Has almost all mounts and pets)
    PLEASE NOTE-=== I put a few mounts by toons but these are not all of them, just simply the more ""Rare"" ones
    - All have Fun toon altering trinks or TCG fun items! (also leveling a Priest and shammy can link to account or can level him for you before sale if you want either or both)
    ________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________
    These toons come with own guild with bank thats filled with everything from Gems, Ores, Fish Ect + 80K+ Gold. (Not to mention what you can sell all the stuff in the bank for!
    Im sorry i know i mostlikely forgot some things that would be nice selling points but i figure this would do for now.

You can Email me at spike_23(at)hotmail.com
    (DO NOT EMAIL ME WITH ANYTHING BESIDES QUESTIONS ABOUT ACCOUNT AND OR PRICES)

WTS 7 Level 85's all 390+iLev with lots of rare's