US WoW Account (85 Shaman) 4 WotLK CD Key menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

abaraikenshi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

US WoW Account (85 Shaman) 4 WotLK CD Key

Looking to trade my level 85 Draenei Shaman for a WotLK cd key!

This account has no gametime, she was made mainly for Arena/PVP but I decided to start a new account! Armory link is:

Above is armory link for gear/specs (It's PVP gear), I don't know how much gold is on the account, but I don't think it's over 1000 tbh.

I have been a long time member of this site, I have no intentions of scamming anybody (I'm ID Verified). As stated, I am OO of this account, I do not have the CDKeys, I just have the SQ/A and I can send a copy of my ID with the account. If someone out there is feeling unsure of this transaction, I will also gladly hand over my phone number if you want to talk. (I have Skype as well). Just leave a message on this thread and I will be sure to get back to you ASAP.

Thanks
    Destinations unknown, I'll find my way there

US WoW Account (85 Shaman) 4 WotLK CD Key