0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Group botting?

Might be too complicated but any idea if you could bot a few characters together? I know it's possible to run multiple copies on their own but is there any way to make them work together?

Group botting?
    Teryaki's Avatar Legendary Explorer CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    103/82
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not sure what you mean. Do you mean using like 5 bots to clear instances and stuff? I have seen bots in the past that allowed you to control your character plus like 4 other characters on different accounts. They were used to solo regular and heroic instances, as well as nuke people in battlegrounds. I havent seen any of them around lately. If its gathering, I would say it wouldn't be very productive if you have multiple bots running at the same time in the same area while gathering. That is just my opinion though.
    My Exploration Channel: Teryaki's Channel
    Teryaki#1806

Inrego89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HonorBuddy has the ability to "group" bot. It will have a leader, and the all the followers will attack the same target as the leader.

macgarthur's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Teriyaki2 you're talking about multiboxing where you are playing the accounts together. I'm looking more for what Inrego89 mentioned, if I wanted to bot say 3 accounts at the same time together, one warrior, one paladin, one rogue. This way I can have the warrior "tank" the mobs, the paladin heal, and the rogue dps. Not sure if that's possible with Lazybot, gonna check out Honorbuddy though.

Inrego89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is possible to do it like that with Honorbuddy.
    There are some small flaws though - like if the healer is caught alone and is being attacked, then the others won't come to it's help. I had an unlucky situation where my healer was alone and being attacked, and the CC I used at that point didn't fight back so he just stood there healing himself. That got fixed by changing the CC though.
    Also, I'm going to work on an improved party-bot feature for HB in a week or so. So if everything goes well, you should see something from me in like 3-4 months lol. (am also busy with university, writing private profiles and being social irl :P )