Haha menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Thread: Haha

lil-rmj's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha

i am selling my botting services with the real HB (means it will be updated if theres a WoW update), if needed i will use a vpn for US Customers as i live in the EU (England)

Botting Spot Currently = Open

Tos:
    Code:

I DO NOT have to refund you if your account gets banned (if its something that was particularly my fault, i shall do so)
    Payment will be via paypal, sent as a gift only.
    if you interefere with the botting, i may not continue (Unless we have discussed it beforehand)
    Levelling will be done by questbot, and depending on the role of your class, instances will be used and completed by hand

These are the services i am Currently offering:

Code:
    1-60
    60-70
    70-80
    80-85 
    Fully Heroic Geared (this includes 379 Gear purchased with JP )
    Certain Professions (Mining, Herb, Skinning)
    (All of the services prices' are class/role dependant) - Will also accept gametime and GameKeys.

I will attempt Honour gear, however this is at the account owners risk as Battlegrounds have one of the highest ban rates.

If you want a service that you do not see above feel free to message me on skype/pm me to negotiate a price.

if you don't have skype please complete this form:

Code:
    Service(s):
    Payment Offered:
    Class/Role:
    Additional Comments (Flight speed etc):
    Contact Method:

Haha