Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hiring 1 Experianced HONORBUDDY Botter to help fill orders for my site.

I am in need of one experianced botter that knows honorbuddy well. You must live in the USA. I require 1-85 in 8-9 days with 2 Hierlooms if the customer doesnt have them. Also some packages include gathering professions and pvp gear farming once 85. The customer knows of the increased time needed for orders like this, i need someone to take some overhead, things we cant handle.

You must be 20 Years or older.
    Have a valid ID to prove your age.
    Do one test run of a 1-85 in less 8-9 days or less.
    I want in detail how you level 1-85 as pure questing is not always the answers, mainly when a customer does have hierlooms, we try to have him the pvp shoulders and justice points chest by the time we reach outlands, ect.
    Once reviewed and you test run is complete we will begin you with small orders here and there, you must be able to be online on skype during the hours of 8amest-12pmest, we take 3 hours each day to go afk from skype.
    Customers are updated by skype and we offer text message updates to customers who request it.
    I am a power seller and i need one good dependible body who can be relyed on.

Email me at [email protected]

With the folllowing.

First and Last Name
    Where your from, the USA and where.
    How do you level 1-85 and whats your method?
    Can we depend on you to not 100% afk bot your orders so there not done slow?
    I hold a 100% Rep rating for speed and customer support, if you slack you will not be paid if its not done on time

My skype is oldsayinginc feel free to add me, if school or anything gets in the way of you being able to do these orders, this job isnt for you, i need someone on call 24/7 and I dont promise you will make a living at it, because i do have other levelers.
    New comers get small orders to prove themselfs before you get any high dollor orders.

Thanks
    AGS

Hiring 1 Experianced HONORBUDDY Botter to help fill orders for my site.
    lxhackdxl's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might be interested in doing this for you. I currently have 2 honor buddy sessions that i do not have any use for, and im looking for some extra cash. I am ID varified and a donator here, but ill send a PM to you with info and what not.

SpeedySaky's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am frome EU do you have some business for me