Wow account with 5 level 85's menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

healinu's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow account with 5 level 85's

Hello all, quitting wow, no time for it any longer. Looking for serious offers on my account. 5 level 85's, 3 have the destroyers end title and 2 have the amani battle bear mount. Main is 5/8 Heroic DS Holy Pally, ilvl 395. Below is 2 of the 5 armories. I could not list them all as the website would not allow to many url addresses

Serious offers only! Paypal only! Will do trade by phone or in person if you live in my state. Not looking to get scammed. Most characters are on mal'ganis horde. Thanks.

Level 85 Blood Elf Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Level 85 Troll Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

I am limited to put all armories up but the 3 that are missing are a DK Dps ilvl 390 Destoryers end, hunter 384 ilvl, and mage 383 ilvl. The 2 posted are the main characters i was raiding on. All together have blacksmith-Enchanting-Leatherworking-mining-herb-fishing-cooking-alchemy-Jc. Every profession listed is 525 across all toons.

I also have about 60k+ in gold between all characters and lots of vp and jp points.

Either leave information here or email. Thanks

Wow account with 5 level 85's