[Limited Time] Free Promotional Powerleveling - - - Imparadisata Powerleveling - - - menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Imparadisata's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Limited Time] Free Promotional Powerleveling - - - Imparadisata Powerleveling - - -

Imparadisata Powerleveling
    After providing a private powerleveling and farming service for friends and family since early Wrath content, I've been inspired to branch out and offer my services to a wider client-base. I have leveled over 30 characters to 80, over 15 to level 85, and hundreds more lower levels over the years. My own personal desire to level past 80 has waned with this expansion as I've focused more on ingame and RL gold accumulation.
    About myself: In game, I play with a close tight-knit group of players in a small raiding guild. As the guild's banker, I love taking care of and making sure everyone is equipped with consumables, enchants, and gems, along with running guild contests with nifty prizes and encouraging an active and enjoyably fun guild community. IRL, I am a 23-year old female who does work as a freelance writer and translator while I am preparing for med school. My boyfriend (a web designer & developer) and I recently moved in together, so here's hoping Imparadisata Powerleveling will help keep a roof over our heads and food in our bellies.

Why the name Imparadisata? The word is from Dante's Inferno and means "lifted into heaven", or as I like to interpret it "taken to paradise". That is exactly what I'd like to do with your characters - take them from where they are, to where you want them to be - your own character's paradise.

So, here I am offering [ FREE POWERLEVELING ] during the first Imparadisata Powerleveling Promotional Event!
    The first five (5) people to respond to this thread will receive a free bracket of powerleveling from the following choices*:

[ 1 - 30 ]
    [ 20 - 45 ]
    [ 40 - 60 ]
    [ 60 - 70 ]
    [ 70 - 80 ]

* Have a character that is almost in one of these brackets, or want to try out your luck and request one of the five slots anyway? Go right ahead and shoot me a message! I'd love to work something out!

I will be completing one of these each night for the next 5 nights, beginning tomorrow, Friday, 2/24/12 - first come, first serve!

After this first initial promotional powerleveling event, my standard Paypal rates are as follows**:
    (Not taking into consideration the occasional special/contest/giveaway! *gasp*)

[ 1 - 60 ] $30 = = 2-3 Days
    [ 1 - 70 ] $40 = = 4 Day
    [ 1 - 80 ] $60 = = 5 Days
    [ 1 - 85 ] $80 = = 7 Days
    [ 60 - 70 ] $15 = = 1 Day
    [ 70 - 80 ] $25 = = 1 Day
    [ 80 - 85 ] $30 = = 2 Days
    [ 55 - 85 ] $65 = = 3 Days
    [ 1 - 85 w/Herb & Mining ] $105 = = 7 Days
    [ 1 - 85 w/Herb & Skinning ] $115 = = 7 Days
    [ 1 - 85 w/Mining & Skinning ] $115 = = 7 Days
    [ 1 - 525 ] Herb $20 = = 1 Day
    [ 1 - 525 ] Mining $20 = = 1 Day
    [ 1 - 525 ] Skinning $25 = = 1 Day
    [ 1 - 525 ] Fishing $30 = = 1 Day
    [ 1,000 Honor ] $5 = = Time varies

These are pretty standard rates that I've seen in multiple ads. Prices not working for you? Have an alternative payment method suggestion? Send me a message, and we'll see what we can work out!

Day estimations are based upon my own personal experiences and leveling times. While I have very steady internet, I cannot predict the future and will not be able to foresee an internet outage. I will do everything in my power to have all levels completed as promised on schedule. However, a day or two extra here and there is to be expected. All clients will be reimbursed should something happen that puts me more than 3 days behind schedule.

Benefits of choosing Imparadisata Powerleveling to grind out those levels for you:

+ All characters are leveled by hand - absolutely no bots here now or ever.
    + I've been playing WoW since August '05. Leveling is something I enjoy doing. I have extensive leveling experience along with a passion for doing so. This combination results in you getting your character faster!
    + I am located in the midwest - central time. No overseas or European IPs or red flags from having your account accessed from a different side of the world. Being in the middle of the United States provides the advantage of always being within a viable, legitimate traveling distance.
    + I'm a native English speaker. No language barrier means no frustration for you due to misunderstandings or miscommunication. I make an effort to be as clear, concise, and communicative as possible.
    + 24/7 Skype access. Imparadisata Powerleveling strives to be able to assist you with any questions or concerns that may arise at any time.
    + I treat every character like my own precious baby. I enjoy going above and beyond to make my clients truly feel as if they are getting even more than they expected they would for their money's worth. I view every client and their account with respect and would never do anything to put their account's good standing at risk.

= = Skype = = imparadisata
    = = MSN = = imparadisata [at] live.com
    = = AIM = = imparadisata [at] aol.com
    = = YIM = = imparadisata [at] yahoo.com
    = = ICQ = = 643922698
    = = GoogleTalk = = imparadisata [at] gmail.com
    = = Twitter = = @Imparadisata

**All prices are listed in US dollars. All payment must be sent via Paypal unless otherwise specifically arranged.

NOTE: I will be upgrading to a Verified membership very soon!

Last edited by Imparadisata; 02-24-2012 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Added Twitter

[Limited Time] Free Promotional Powerleveling - - - Imparadisata Powerleveling - - -
    name99's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wäääääääääääj! here i am :P
    sended u a privat message.
    Last edited by name99; 02-24-2012 at 04:48 AM.

Archijs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I would like a powerlevel promotion thing Would be nice

sqteppi88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey i like one slot

Itsallnight's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there im interested in your service i would like 1 of your slots to try this out if it all goes well i have a ton of business for you!

contact me on skype or w/e

Stige's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much would you charge for doing the 41-60 on 4 Shamans? They are all with RAF.
    Super Unicum

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow - was not expecting so much interest over night! Getting a reply out to everyone now. Congratulations to name99 - as the first responder, he gets my first leveling slot tonight!

name99's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i only can fully recommend this service.
    contact is very friendly, fast support via skype or co if u have questions , the powerleveling is very fast too!

i only can rate that with five stars, there is nothing more to say, great worke, keep it up!!!

mwars22's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just added you on skype

phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey! I was wondering if you'd be willing to level my DK from 74-85? Or even 74-80 would work. I just hate WotLK and Cataclysm content, and a vouch from a Contributor is a very nice thing to have when starting off. PM me if you're interested ^_^

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys! Sorry to bring bad news for you all, but as of last night I now have a part-time night job, meaning the time slot I had for powerleveling is no longer available. It was very unexpected, but it also immensely more pay, and I cannot turn it down. I hope everyone who got their free levels enjoys them! I might try to start this service up again in the future should I need some quick cash. Thanks so much for the support from all of you, and the opportunity each of you gave me. I truly appreciate it!

- Impa