TWISTING NETHER EU - 3X 85, including  PVP PALA 393 + cata wep menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

duncan94's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TWISTING NETHER EU - 3X 85, including PVP PALA 393 + cata wep

Hey this is an account that has been active for over 5 years it has a lot of nice items and achievements from Swift Zulian tiger ( for all you lovers ) to Glory of the cataclysm hero. The 3x 85 are Warlock which is 378+ geared a death knight which is the same and a paladin with nice 382 tank gear but also amazing pvp retri gear ready for a good rating. There are many alts including a 75 rogue and a 59 mage. The rogue is fully enchanted and in t6. The account STILL has game time on it! Across the characters i have full skinning, engineering and 375 tailor. The account is also a head officer in a nice guild and is getting 10% of the total weekly cash flow. The paladins achievement points are 5.9k.

What am i trading it for?
    Good question and the answer is 4200 Microsoft point code (Xbox)
    And a promise that the account will be looked after and hopefully not exploited for any illegal purposes

What i can promise you in this trade:
    Secret question answer
    Email Change
    PW change.
    And satisfaction guaranteed!

I will check for a replies regularly. Thanks for taking the time to read all of this.

TWISTING NETHER EU - 3X 85, including  PVP PALA 393 + cata wep