Feenix WoW 1.1.2 Account(s) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

NotStrasaphere's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feenix WoW 1.1.2 Account(s)

Looking to trade my Retail WoW account with 4x 85's for a decent Feenix WoW account. My retail account has legendary items, 85k gold, and 4 level 85's. Has never been banned, and I will provide photo ID scans matching the account (Also has 2 months game time left)

Mainly interested in decent accounts, Shamans are a + but will consider anything

Inbox me.

Thanks!

Feenix WoW 1.1.2 Account(s)
    Libriumlolz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out of curiosity, since the thread title begins with "WTB", are you also interested in purchasing or are you only considering trades? I have a well geared Restoration Shaman (and numerous other accounts that would be included) that I am hoping to sell.

The Shaman has BIS gear up to C'Thun and competitive gear for the newly released Naxx progression on the server. The Shaman account also has both ZG mounts: the Razzashi Raptor and Zulian Tiger and 35,000g with banks stocked with healing consumables -another estimated 20,000g worth. The name is well known on the server so, if you are interested, I would be happy to have it changed for you.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Libriumlolz; 03-01-2012 at 12:34 AM.