Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[LazyBot] Reputation Farming

Hey Ownedcore!

Just wanted to stop by and share a few profiles that I had made that helped me get exalted status with a few reputations. The only one I did not make was the Mag'har/Kurenai/Consortium reputation farms (I think I found it off the LazyBot website before it was shut down.) Anyway, lets get started on the profiles shall we?

Mag'har/Kurenai and Consortium Reputation

This profile farms at the place called Burning Blade Ruins, located in the Southeast corner of Nagrand. It basically runs up and down the pathways and kills the ogres who reside there. I got around 5 stacks of Obsidian Warbeads, and a good 600+ of Netherweave Cloth. More Obsidian Warbeads is the Horde quest, I am sure you can find the Alliance and Consortium equivalent on Wowhead.com. It does get stuck from time to time, so keep an eye on it from time to time. Or you could use a collision disabler and a wall climb hack if you want to run it stuck-free. Got to exalted in 2 nights with the Mag'har after being unfriendly with them. Did not attempt consortium, but it is the same process as Mag'har/Kurenai.

Tips
    • Get an addon that deletes crap like useless greys and whites. You will get a lot of crap in this area, so it is best to keep your bags free for more beads.
    • Split your stacks up. If you want to collect beads even if your bags fill up, be sure to split your warbead stack into 1's and put them in each slot. That way they will go into the that slot when you get a full stack of 200, even if your bags are full.
    • Use this in a macro in order to turn in these quickly. Just talk with the questgiver and start spamming the macro.
      /script SelectGossipAvailableQuest(1)
      /script CompleteQuest()
      /script GetQuestReward()

Download (Reuploaded to Mediafire 11/12/2012)
    Unzip the download and place inside your LazyBot folder. Run the Grinding Engine and load the .xml with the profile button.

Cenarion Expedition Reputation

This profile farms the mobs near the guy with the big mammoth. Basically keep following the path North from D.E.H.T.A Encampment until you see on the left side a Tauren with a large mammoth beside him. The bot will farm the people around him, and will loot Nesingwary Lackey Ear. These are turned in to Arch Druid Lathorius, who gives the quest Can't Get Ear-nough.... This quest gives 150 rep per turn in of 15 Nesingwary Lackey Ear. Got full bags of Ears in a night, got exalted in 2 nights from being neutral. I have run this all night and did not get stuck once. Might want to still keep an eye on it from time to time.

Tips
    • Do the same as the tips above. It helps out greatly.

Unzip the download and place inside your LazyBot folder. Run the Grinding Engine and load the .xml with the profile button.

Skettis Reputation

This profile farms the lower half of the Skettis area. It WILL get stuck sometimes, so keep an eye one it. I do not suggesting using this one overnight unless you have hacks and stuff that prevent you from getting stuck. Basically it runs around the bottom killing the birds for the item Shadow Dust. These are turned into Severin for the quests World of Shadows and the repeated one More Shadow Dust. The first one gives 250 rep, and the repeated one gives 150 rep per turn in. The mobs also give reputation (about 10-15 rep per bird, 30 rep per giant.)

Tips
    • Do the same from the above tips.
    • After you are done farming and want to play again, you can always continue doing the questlines and such to get rep faster. Since you have a ton of dust, you can get more rep fairly easily because you skipped a whole step. This rep is one of the hardest to profile.

Let me know if there are any problems with the posted profiles, or any error in the post itself.

EDIT 11/12/2012: I reuploaded the rar files to Mediafire once again. However, these files have not been updated since patch 4.3.4 or earlier, and since I don't use LazyBot anymore, I am not sure if they work or not. If they don't, I probably won't remake them just because I don't use LazyBot anymore. Please let me know if the download links don't work again.

While searching for these in my backups, I happened to find a Southsea Pirate profile and a Firefly Pet profile. Here are the downloads to those two. Please note I have no idea when I made these, so they could be pre-Cataclysm and not even work at all since the maps changed (at least the Southsea Pirates.)

South Sea Pirates: I believe it is in the pirates cove in Tanaris, I can't remember exactly, all I remember is it farms Steamwheedle Cartel reputation.
    Download

Firefly Pet Farming: This profile starts somewhere in Zangarmash. It will farm the bugs for the chance at the Firefly pet.
    Download

Cheers!
    -Teryaki

Note: I am not responsible for the way you bot. If you get banned, whether it be 3 hours, 48 hours, 72 hours, or account closure, I will not be held responsible. So bot responsibly!
    Last edited by Teryaki; 11-12-2012 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Reuploaded to Mediafire 11/12/2012. Added two new profiles and cleaned post up a bit.
    My Exploration Channel: Teryaki's Channel
    Teryaki#1806

[LazyBot] Reputation Farming.
    BulletsFly's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very detailed thread, well done, will be trying this when im on my computer. Thanks.

-BulletsFly.

Teryaki's Avatar Legendary Explorer CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    103/82
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just an FYI as well, the main reason why I only have these 4 reps covered so far is because I was getting the talbuk mounts, the hippogryph mount, and the Nether Ray mounts for the 100 mounts achievement. Just thought I would throw that in to let people know you can get more than just an exalted achievement for doing this. I might add a profile that farms up Goblin rep (Steamwheedle Cartel (as in neutral Goblins), not Bilgewater (as in Horde)) in case people are going for the Insane in the Membrane achievement.
    Teryaki#1806

MOTOLARO's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, i just can't get it how this lazybot works, (4.3.2) its always runnin' out of waypoints and not killin' mobs untill, mobs targeting you. Is there any tips/tutorial for farming?

Gathering works perfect.

Thanks G/R
    103/82
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, I am not sure. It is working fine for me. Is everything correctly checked under the Grinding Engine settings?
    Teryaki#1806

Schmidty47's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for some reason when i click on the .rar i want it wont open?

crazy_lord's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    btw im tryin to farm some reputations with profiles but i guess im doing somethin wrong , can someone explain me about grinding settings , i didnt understand why im doin somethin wrong

Xiiru's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

I would to request for Steamwheedle Cartel rep profile. The optimal grinding area would be the cove behind Cavern of Time, where the pirate mobs are consistently spawning and fightng against the Gnomes and Bilgewater Goblins.

Thanks in advance!

Schmidty47's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you could make one for the BH rep farming OMG i would love you forever

darkghost's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really love your Cenarion Expedition profile!

Thanks alot.

BretHul's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can u make steemwheedle cartel rep profile? Tanaris
    thank you sir!

Ruterania's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, a Steamwheedle Cartel rep profile would be great, specifically the Southsea Musketeers and Strongarms in Tanaris.
    Much appreciated

Edit: Using your Mag'har path I ground out the Ogre rep in about 12 hours, and the beads from that I used for Consortium, taking me up to exalted also. Thanks a ton !

Edit: Decided to make my own Steamwheedle Cartel path which can be found here. It works on the Southsea Pirates on Southbreak Shore in Tanaris. Pretty sure it is bugless however it may sometimes run into walls for a few seconds before strafing around them. @Xiiru This one is slightly to the south which I've found gives greater rep/hr. Note however that it does skip the houses and docks as they lead to so many stuck characters
    Last edited by Ruterania; 03-27-2012 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Updates

Spykehollow's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude... you saved my day, if i could give you rep...

Spykehollow's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (Sorry for double post) If you could make a profile for the Apexis Crystals on Ogri'la would be great for me!

Thanks G/R
    103/82
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Guys,

Sorry I probably won't be able to take your requests because my game time has expired and money is pretty tight atm . I have been a bit preoccupied with modding Dead Island as well haha.

The profiles I posted above should still be valid with whatever the newest LazyBot version there is (if there even is one.)

Thanks for the kind words, and hopefully will get on again in the near future.
    Teryaki#1806

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast