0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to win using ares bot

Currently as it stands first infractions for pvp botting result in a 1 week suspension. I spammed the bot after hitting level 50, running it about 40 hours a week and got to rank 57, needless to say I got gkicked and the whole server hated me. I couldnt find a group, a guild, or anything of that sort. So I began thinking, when I created my character I named him Obi-Two (a derivative of obi-wan) and my legacy name was Kenobee, which is in violation of the ToS (you cant name any character after a main character in the game. Well after I got suspended I sent in a gm ticket saying "oh i just realized that my name is in violation of the ToS, what should I do? I was then awarded a free name change to both my legacy name and my character name.

Ive now joined a guild that previously rejected me for being a botter and am now enjoying rank 60 valor.

tl;dr name yourself a name in violation of the ToS, get your terrible reputation and rank 60 valor, then page a gm and get a name change.

How to win using ares bot
    Mystraht's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are also other technique to rename the character. (explained on the forum)
    Moreover, with the new version, no one noticed that I was botting and my botter reputation of my main character is no longer exists ! (For in the first version, the bot was not humain like, That's why I had a bad reputation :/)

Otherwise, I've never been ban (This is rare and it's never permanant ban)
    I get 37-50 with the bot, and another character has been powerleveled by bot for level 10-34 with LOT'S of money + very good valor rank !

A friend managed to get three accounts at lvl50, he won ~ $ 600 ($ 200 per account) !!

Judgehype's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah that's totally awesome I'm using it since something like 1.7 and it was not the best for a while but with 3.0 OMG it is perfect. I can bot all the night and it's like no one notices me.
    I already started botting accounts to sell them (sold one this week). I never got banned or anything but your idea is pretty cool I think I will use it for my next characters thanks for the sharing.
    The only bad thing was that Ares PVP Bot for SWTOR was down for like an hour sunday (maybe because of the free day) but well the bot still could connect so it's not a problem

Did you use custom profiles ?

Gldier95's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3xx is really good. Works perfectly. I'm the person that has botted 30 level 50's.

I sell them all at 195$ a pop. I come out with 50+ Valor, and almost full pvp gear. (I buy merc badges pre 50, so I have 1k merc and 1k warzone the second I hit 50).

Takes about 12-15 days per 50. Pretty easy money for 12/7 botting.

www.aresbot.com
    Last edited by Gldier95; 02-15-2012 at 05:19 PM.

Kelz's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for this idea
    Btw a little vid of the bot :

Last edited by Kelz; 02-20-2012 at 04:47 PM.

Liteness's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone use Custom Profiles? Everyone seems a tad too vague on that subject matter.

Also to the person above me, how did you get your bot to turn around when it overshot those enemies at mid? mine will just keep on trucking or "Facing Wrong Direction" me.
    Last edited by Liteness; 02-22-2012 at 10:22 AM.

darkrocker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Liteness View Post
    Does anyone use Custom Profiles? Everyone seems a tad too vague on that subject matter.

Also to the person above me, how did you get your bot to turn around when it overshot those enemies at mid? mine will just keep on trucking or "Facing Wrong Direction" me.
    My guess is you hit the A or D key and pretend the bot did it

floodman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure about you guys but most of the posts above seem like planted stories designed to sell bots.

Not buying it.

Good luck - I'll stick with space missions which is much faster, safer and far more cash anyway and you don't ruin your rep.

Brobafett's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even the latest version of Ares is trash with the normal waypoints. I have the worst rep on my alt and caught a ban. Unless these guys are doing something different.

**NOTE: I WAS USING THE PREMIUM VERSION NOT THE FREE TRIAL

Dear Anthony

We are contacting you to notify you that we have found your Star Wars: The Old Republic account, "******", to be in violation of our Terms of Service.

After completing an investigation of your Account, we have identified the following violation:

Character:*******
    Server:wound in the force
    Violation: The use of third partysoftware / botting.

Due to this most recent violation we are suspending your account for 1 week (168 hours) effective immediately.

Our penalty system is cumulative. This means that if you continue to violate our Terms of Service in this way, the next penalty applied may ultimately result in permanent account closure.
    Last edited by Brobafett; 02-23-2012 at 06:30 PM.

Mystraht's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Brobafett View Post
    Even the latest version of Ares is trash with the normal waypoints. I have the worst rep on my alt and caught a ban. Unless these guys are doing something different.

Dear Anthony

We are contacting you to notify you that we have found your Star Wars: The Old Republic account, "******", to be in violation of our Terms of Service.

After completing an investigation of your Account, we have identified the following violation:

Character:*******
    Server:wound in the force
    Violation: The use of third partysoftware / botting.

Due to this most recent violation we are suspending your account for 1 week (168 hours) effective immediately.

Our penalty system is cumulative. This means that if you continue to violate our Terms of Service in this way, the next penalty applied may ultimately result in permanent account closure.

Yep, free version is not safe...
    Try premium or wait for free try premium days, it's great and you will not banned :-p

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mystraht View Post
    Try premium or wait for free try premium days, it's great and you will not banned :-p
    who said he was using the free version?

krislicoque's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm using premium version, and it's TRASH with the profiles that is supplied with it.

Haven't tried making my own, but to say that it won't get you banned using the normal profiles is STUPID and WRONG.

It will run in circles, into walls, stand 100 meters from targets trying to attack, try to attack targets with its back to it. It's CRAP.

Anyone got some custom profiles to try out?

qbert34's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mystraht View Post

FYI readers... this is the creator of the bot, spreading blatantly false information. You can certainly be banned... if you value your account, never use his free version. And as for the premium version, never use it unless you are right next to your computer looking for whispers. Your reputation will still be trash, and you'll be shunned and probably never get into a good guild or good groups.... BUT... if you reply to whispers, at least you probably wont be banned.

Manappaz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by krislicoque View Post
    I'm using premium version, and it's TRASH with the profiles that is supplied with it.

Haven't tried making my own, but to say that it won't get you banned using the normal profiles is STUPID and WRONG.

It will run in circles, into walls, stand 100 meters from targets trying to attack, try to attack targets with its back to it. It's CRAP.

Anyone got some custom profiles to try out?
    agreed, its useless

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am in the process of making a video of the iDroid bot. Maybe you guys will like it better. It is not perfect, but I think it is very good =]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast