League of legends GAURANTEED CHEAPEST BOOST FOR YOUR SEASON REWARDS! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Eloboosting's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

League of legends GAURANTEED CHEAPEST BOOST FOR YOUR SEASON REWARDS!

SPECIAL OFFERS FOR THE START OF SEASON 5 ! CONTACT US FOR YOUR PLACEMENT GAMES AND YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THE RESULTS!

Hello everyone!

We are a small group of pro players with the capability to get your account out of the deepest depths of elo hell. If you are bored of getting feeders/leavers/trolls on your team constantly, and want a better solo ranked elo , look no further!

What we offer:

-Reliable, fast service 3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE BUSINESS, one of the oldest LoL services on the web, with you since the start of season 1!

-Zero security risk, your account will remain pristine after the boosting period is done, the only difference will be your ranked standing.
    -Free gameplay advice when the boosting is done, so that you can easily maintain the level of elo we've accumulated for you.
    -Constant connection with us, if you happen to have any questions, or you feel like you want to change the timeperiods you want us to use for the boosting.
    -A history of 1000+ successful customers, that means a 100% success rate on every order.
    -We will not talk to anyone during the process, your friends won't know that this ever happened, unless they check your ranked standing and ask how you managed to achieve that

Our players are based in europe, but we are able to service NA/EUW/EUNE players alike.
    BRONZE LEAGUE AND UNDER 26$/division

SILVER LEAGUE 29$/division

GOLD LEAGUE 39$/division

SPECIAL OFFER ONLY UNTIL THE END OF SEASON 5: We gaurantee to UNDERCUT any offers of highly reputed sellers. Gauranteed cheapest offer on the web ! Don't hesitate to contact us !

For anyone who still has placement matches left, we will create a new and reduced payment plan. Please note that while platinum and diamond boosts are possible, they require special treatment, contact us if you want more details on that.

The payment is done through verified paypal accounts, 50% of the payment is sent upfront, then another 50% when we are about halfway through the process.

If you are interested in our service, and want further details, please contact us:
    elo.boosting <- skype username
    Beware of scammers, use the following button to contact us:

You can also send us any questions you may have to our email address at [email protected]

Some thoughts from our previous customers:

"5 divisions boosting in around 3 days! fascinating work! happy to did business with these guys!
    Their skype was on anytime I needed it, so i didn't have any problem at all by letting other person handle my account.Very honest and legit seller"

"Quick work, very reliable and pretty much always available to be contacted. They did it while I was asleep so they didn't interfere with my normal playing time, would recommend to anyone interested in this service."

"I added their service on skype two days ago. We set a timeframe for them to play on my account (when I was sleeping, which was perfect - since they are in Europe and I'm in California), and they quickly got my account from 1481 to 1600 Elo within 24 hours. Although they told me their expected time of completion was 3 days, they only took one. Good guys, honest - and would do it again. My account was not compromised in anyway, and I had over 4K RP that they could have spent, but I trusted them and was not dissapointed. My runepages weren't even touched, nor any RP spent."
    The communication of the skype user "Elo Boosting" was phenomenal and he was online for 16 out of 24 hours of the day. Anyway, they do a great service and very cordially."
    Last edited by Eloboosting; 07-13-2015 at 07:46 AM.

League of legends GAURANTEED CHEAPEST BOOST FOR YOUR SEASON REWARDS!
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumping this, we have some slots avilable, boosting can be started instantaneously.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have further reduced our prices for a limited amount of time !

SM1DDY's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice idea bro, but on my mind "elo" is not important to pay for it.
    you can get dropped very fast, well paying for elo isnt rly worth it.

j3z3b3l's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After seeing the related post on reddit, I contacted Eloboosting via Skype and just trusted them to push me 50 Elo points out of Elo hell to compete on a fair level where people at least can hold their lanes.
    The service was quick and nice, and the guys were very flexible with payment methods and price calculating.
    Service has been done in only a few hours, so I could start playing soon again.
    Thanks and I can recommend it for those few Elo points who drive you crazy.
    cheers

j3z

j3z3b3l's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After seeing the related post on reddit, I contacted Eloboosting via Skype and just trusted them to push me 50 Elo points out of Elo hell to compete on a fair level where people at least can hold their lanes.
    The service was quick and nice, and the guys were very flexible with payment methods and price calculating.
    Service has been done in only a few hours, so I could start playing soon again.
    Thanks and I can recommend it for those few Elo points who drive you crazy.
    cheers

j3z

Bonemanbunny's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vouch

These guys were quick and finished 200 ELO in 2 days very reliable....

Originally Posted by Eloboosting View Post
    Hello everyone!

We are a small group of pro players with the capability to get your account out of the deepest depths of elo hell. If you are bored of getting feeders/leavers/trolls on your team constantly, and want a better solo ranked elo , look no further!

What we offer:

-Reliable, fast service without the use of any botting software.
    -Zero security risk, your account will remain pristine after the boosting period is done, the only difference will be your ranked standing.
    -Free gameplay advice when the boosting is done, so that you can easily maintain the level of elo we've accumulated for you.
    -Constant connection with us, if you happen to have any questions, or you feel like you want to change the timeperiods you want us to use for the boosting.
    -When we cant complete a service then we will refund you your money back, no questions asked.

Our players are based in europe, but we are able to service NA/EUW/EUNE players alike. Our prices are the following:
    0-1500 2$/10 elo
    1500-1700 4$/10 elo

For anyone who still has placement matches left, we will create a new and reduced payment plan. Please note that while over 1700 boosts are possible, they require special treatment, contact us if you want more details on that.

The payment is done through verified paypal accounts, 50% of the payment is sent upfront, then another 50% when we are about halfway through the process.

If you are interested in our service, and want further details, please contact us:
    [email protected] <- msn messenger
    elo.boosting <- skype username
    You can also send us any questions you may have to our email address at [email protected]

We are looking forward to hearing from you. Happy gaming everyone!

(we can link you to sites where our service is verified if you are in any doubt)

xnfcx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5 star service

ask them to get me out of hell, they were able to boost me fast and only lost 1 game out of about 28. Very friendly and trustworthy would recommend to my friends and everyone else

these guys are 100% legit

ilovekanye's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xnfcx View Post
    ask them to get me out of hell, they were able to boost me fast and only lost 1 game out of about 28. Very friendly and trustworthy would recommend to my friends and everyone else

these guys are 100% legit

I had my elo boosted from ~1250ish to ~1450ish. they did it relatively fast with the runes and champs i have and did it at the best time for me (since i am in mountain time zone) they did it while i was at work. i can understand why some people may be skeptical, but the service is legit and they do it insanely fast

BackUpName1's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few things on the service:

The Service is legit, and verified on EPICNPC which speaks for itself.

Many people think the 1 post responders are unworthy, however its simply because many of us Google 'ELO boosting' and do not have accounts on the forums.

I asked that my account be boosted 300 points. I changed my mind mid boost and had it boosted about 250. These guys are extremely friendly and helpful. Determine the amount you want boosted, pay half up front, and the remainder when it is near completed, which is ideal for both parties in my opinion. They also use your champions, your rune and mastery setups, and do not use the IP gained. I wouldn't have mind if they changed anything to be honest, any advice is an extra service.

The boost was fast, about 2 1/2 - 3 days, which they said it could have been faster but I think it was a busy few days for them. Also, although I do not have an accurate win count, I do know there was only 3 losses in that 250 point increase. I took note that 2 of my characters had significant stat boosts, if that means anything to anyone. They also keep you updated on the progress of the account, and let you know when they are boosting.

These guys are great, and I recommend them, but I have something for everyone to think about.

I only had my account boosted to the mid 1300's, simply getting me past a point I could not get past solo queuing. Lets just say before I came to them, I took a 200 point dive over the course of a week, and couldn't win no matter how well I did. Back to the point, I noticed that regardless of the booster, the person who had the account boosted often has it boosted to high for their skill cap. If your in the 1000's and have never been higher then 1200 or 1300, its probably a bad idea to have it boosted to 1500. I've watched 3 accounts that were boosted fall because of this. Do not waste your money, your time, or your team mates time if you haven't been at close to the level your requesting. Right now, I'm sustained and playing well with what I was boosted too.

Thanks guys, highly recommended!
    Last edited by BackUpName1; 03-03-2012 at 09:33 AM.

Killsomecero's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can any trusted member vouch for them?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Killsomecero View Post
    Can any trusted member vouch for them?
    If any trusted member wishes to use our service i would be more than happy to give them a 20% discount to further strenghten our legitimacy on these boards.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got 2 spots open right now!

TwindleTwixter's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1300-1600 Took Only 3 days! These guys are 100% LEGIT.

Reftoid's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I added their service on skype two days ago. We set a timeframe for them to play on my account (when I was sleeping, which was perfect - since they are in Europe and I'm in California), and they quickly got my account from 1481 to 1600 Elo within 24 hours. Although they told me their expected time of completion was 3 days, they only took one. Good guys, honest - and would do it again. My account was not compromised in anyway, and I had over 4K RP that they could have spent, but I trusted them and was not dissapointed. My runepages weren't even touched, nor any RP spent.

The communication of the skype user "Elo Boosting" was phenomenal and he was online for 16 out of 24 hours of the day. Anyway, they do a great service and very cordially.

Gl with the business guys!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast