Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ultimate Bot 3.1 (Macro Goblin)

Ultimate Bot 3.1

You must purchase macrogoblin to use this program. (Completly worth it for this bot imo)

Features

* Status Display: so you can keep up with what step the bot is on and for easier problem solving.
    * Delay Quick buttons: For quick fine tuning of your missions delay.
    * 1280 x 1024 for a wider variety of monitors.
    * Clock Pixel Monitoring: For now the best pixel to monitor for mission start points.
    * Mission Crash/Death monitor: Restarts the bot if your ship blows up.
    * Mission Countdown timer. (Can be used to add delay between each mission restart.)
    * All missions avalible now.
    * Record your own empire missions (No republic for now).
    * Pre-recorded all missions with no mouse drag for best stability. (3-6 pages only unlike 40-70 pages ;D)
    * Loops Function

Things to do

Make a logged out routine: Ive noticed the game will log me out with a server error (not very often). This will monitor that and make the appropriate steps to start the bot again.
    Look into memory monitor for better stability.

Release Notes

Beta 1.0 :
    + Initial Release w/ Aeten Defense (44-50)

Beta 1.1 :
    + Fixed Pass/Fail Monitors
    + Fixed Death Routine
    + Finished all mission select code
    + Finished all delay code
    + Added mission complete routine for better stability in determining if the mission was complete or failed.
    + Added all mouse clicks for each mission start. (You can select any mission and start it and it will load the mission. Just no fight routine yet. Coming next)

Beta 1.2 :
    + Fixed a bug where it would hang at the end of mission when all objectives were not finished.
    + Added Saleucami Fleet Action Mission (Refer to notes below on setup)
    + Cleaned up more code and loose ends.

Beta 1.3 :
    + Added a mission countdown that you can set to whatever. Can be used for added delay between each restart.

Beta 1.35 :
    + Fixed Ships cockpit pixel monitor bug that I introduced in 1.3.
    + Added Settings to set your own pixel (If mine doesnt work for you) and instructions below in post two.
    + Added startup routine to reset varibles.

Beta 1.4 :
    + Added a UI refresh before trying to find ship cockpit pixel. (Seems the only way to get it to work consistently. Let me know if this works.)

Beta 1.5 :
    + Fixed cockpit monitor pixel the right way this time. No more UI refreshing.
    + Re-recorded Aeten Defense. (Uses the electronic warfare pod. Can get at lvl 35.)
    + Added instructions on how to set your own start pixel.

Beta 1.6 :
    + Added Sarapin Assault (20-27) Uses all level 1 upgrades.
    + Added Ezran Outpost (28-35) Uses all level 3 upgrades besides extra missiles.
    + Fixed Saleucami fleet pixel text error.
    + Tweeked Saleucami Fleet and reduced delay slightly.
    + Reduced Ship_Death pixel check frequency to 500ms

2.0 :
    + Changed name to Ultimate Bot
    + Added a record ability to record your own empire missions. (Refer to instructions below)
    + Optimized alot of code for better stability.
    + Optimized all pixel monitors for best results.
    + All missions are now recorded
    + All previous recorded missions have been re-recorded.
    + Missions recorded with mouse drag off for better stability. (3-6 pages instead of 40-70. Notice how much smaller the file size is with all missions recorded. ;D)
    + Probaly more but cant remember.

2.1 :
    + All this fixes is the mugaar and sullust mission text. Takes off the (coming soon) since its already there lol. Sorry about that. Nothing different besides that.

2.2 :
    + Fixed death_routine to where it will abort all missions and restart the bot.

2.3 :
    + All new start pixels (should help with delay problems)
    + Re-organized routines to make it easy to read.
    + Added a loops ability. (Default is off which is unlimited)
    + [s]Added alarm function for when the bot fails a pixel monitor.[/s] (Gotta work on this some more)
    + Redone ship cockpit monitor (hopefully will work better for everyone.)
    + Bug fixes
    + Prolly more cant remember.
    *Note* Your custom missions still work off of clock pixel monitors for now.

3.0 :
    + Adds all republic missions
    + New plugin for button text/color (Plugin is mandatory. Follow the installation instructions please)

3.1 :
    + Fixes the ship cockpit pixel after the last patch broke it. (They changed the colors slightly)
    + Couple cosmetic fixes.

Note* Recording custom missions for the republic side has not been coded yet. Wanted to go ahead and get this out.

Known Bugs:
    * Mission level texts does not show up when you open the bot. (Fix for now just toggle the empire/republic button.)

(Big thanks to njnet for his help with the republic side. I don't have a republic toon so without his help this would not be possible. We spent alot of time checking and tweaking all the start pixels, delays, and making all the necessary adjustments for this to work.)

Hope yall enjoy.

How to install the plugin: (After you install it once you don't have to install it again for updates)
    Download the bot and the plugin and do not open the bot yet.
    Navigate to your macro goblin installation folder, then to the plugins folder.
    In your plugins folder you will need to make a folder and name it anything (IE: Ulitimate Bot Plugins)
    Next copy your plugin into the folder you created.
    Now open ultimate bot and it will ask you if you would like to use the plugin. Select yes and you will be good to go.

Set you computer/game up exactly like this:
    Game graphics settings to preset (low)
    Windows set to best appearance
    Bottom center and right quick slots enabled.
    Desktop resolution above 1280.1024.
    Game resolution set to 1280x1024.
    Make sure you are not tracking quests. (Thing it defaults to 1 so you may have to have one tracked at all times which is ok.)

To start bot with preloaded missions (recommended)

(Make sure you always have the most up to date ship upgrades)
    Open bot and game. Set up your computer and game (instructions above). Make sure Custom Missions is set to off. Click the captians chair then exit out.
    Press spacebar once to stand up. Click your missions and click start. Adjust delay accordingly. If it shoots ahead add time. If it shoots behind take away time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I in no way do this for money. I do this for fun but it does require a tremendous amount of time to do this. Ive had some requests to donate so after making
    sure it was ok with jack here it is. Thanks for your support.

Attached Files Attached Files

Ultimate Bot 3.1 (Macro Goblin)
    coryh4225's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Further instructions here. ( You must have macro goblin.)
    http://forum.macrogoblin.com/index.php?topic=10774.0
    Last edited by coryh4225; 02-08-2012 at 06:44 PM.

sp0rff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, that is one of the more famous MG bots. There's a 7-day trial for MG so you can ask for a refund if you can't get it to work.

Anarki's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish they used anything else but Paypal. I don't buy stuff via Paypal.

krislicoque's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are all the space missions for Republic (and Empire) pre-recorded with bonus mission completion included? Or do you have to record your own?

plopingo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome, works perfectly thanks you !

hDy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by krislicoque View Post
    Are all the space missions for Republic (and Empire) pre-recorded with bonus mission completion included? Or do you have to record your own?
    They are pre-recorded, although you can record custom profiles too if you want. I've had success with the pre-recorded ones so far.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

qbert34's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In this new version, it is completely accurate. I've done every mission with the pre-recorded missions and they have been a near 100% success.

In older versions, I had to spend hours trying to adjust the delay or recording my own missions, etc. I don't know how they changed it, but the new 3.0+ version has been incredible.

sp0rff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by qbert34 View Post
    In older versions, I had to spend hours trying to adjust the delay or recording my own missions, etc. I don't know how they changed it, but the new 3.0+ version has been incredible.
    Why spend hours trying to make it accurate when you can just spend 5 mins to record your own routine using the bot? That's why I don't use pre-recorded stuff. I always use my own and it's accurate all the time. No need for start monitors. Anyway, I'm glad it's working for you now since I just LOVE this program not only to level up alts but also to make a ton of credits!

qbert34's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sp0rff View Post
    Why spend hours trying to make it accurate when you can just spend 5 mins to record your own routine using the bot? That's why I don't use pre-recorded stuff. I always use my own and it's accurate all the time. No need for start monitors. Anyway, I'm glad it's working for you now since I just LOVE this program not only to level up alts but also to make a ton of credits!
    I have tried every space bot available, and no spacebot would get my recorded missions accurate very easily. It would take several personal recordings until it would finally play through accurately. So, that was also time consuming. But I can certainly agree that if the pre-recorded missions don't work for you, just go straight to recording your own... adjusting the delay is a losing battle. But as I know, and my friends know, recording your own isn't a guaranteed success either.

stimike's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Theres def a problem with 3.1 with the delay. I'll set it to default one night, it works fine no problems, then the next its firing waaaay too soon, and Ill up it to 2000 and its too soon, i'll up it to 2100 and its way too late, then drop it down to 2050 and its way too early, waaay off base on the delay with this release.

hDy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stimike View Post
    Theres def a problem with 3.1 with the delay. I'll set it to default one night, it works fine no problems, then the next its firing waaaay too soon, and Ill up it to 2000 and its too soon, i'll up it to 2100 and its way too late, then drop it down to 2050 and its way too early, waaay off base on the delay with this release.
    MacroGoblin is very system dependent. If your having issues with Ultimate Bot 3.1 you should reboot your system and make sure you don't have stuff running in the background. Any system hiccups will result in the profile going out of sync. With that I will say that I haven't had any issues with 3.1 so its gotta be your computer going out of sync.

stimike's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hDy View Post
    MacroGoblin is very system dependent. If your having issues with Ultimate Bot 3.1 you should reboot your system and make sure you don't have stuff running in the background. Any system hiccups will result in the profile going out of sync. With that I will say that I haven't had any issues with 3.1 so its gotta be your computer going out of sync.
    I would totally think so too normally, however 2.2 still works almost without a hitch for me.

This one, the delay is totally off base. A high number starts too early, a low number starts too early a number in the middle starts too late, how is that even possible?

I run Sarapin Assault at 1650 on 2.2, and have tried from 700 to 2200 on 3.1 and none of them work.

Also now 3.1 wont find the ships cockpit pixel even after setting it manually.
    Last edited by stimike; 02-14-2012 at 06:12 PM.

kunjunction's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can u post 3.2 for me please?

thakk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kunjunction View Post
    can u post 3.2 for me please?
    3.3 is out. Supports 800x600 and all missions complete.

Login

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast