Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help with mooege please

Hello,

First, I got all sorts of errors, but that was because I didn't have the latest version yet I think. Now, with the latest version, I'm still getting an error:

Code:
    [04.02.2012 17:24:11.556] [Fatal] [Program]: Mooege terminating because of unhandled exception. - [Exception] System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Mooege.Core.GS.Items.ItemGenerator' threw an exception. ---> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.InvalidDataException: The MD5 check on the base file's data failed.
       at CrystalMpq.MpqFileStream.ApplyPatch(PatchInfoHeader patchInfoHeader, Stream baseStream)
       at CrystalMpq.MpqFileStream..ctor(MpqFile file, Stream baseStream)
       at CrystalMpq.MpqFile.Open()
       at Mooege.Common.MPQ.FileFormats.GameBalance..ctor(MpqFile file) in C:\Users\Jasper\Downloads\mooege-mooege-v0.7841-239-g47d9b29\mooege-mooege-47d9b29\src\Mooege\Common\MPQ\FileFormats\GameBalance.cs:line 89
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeConstructor(IRuntimeMethodInfo method, Object[] args, SignatureStruct& signature, RuntimeType declaringType)
       at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeConstructor(IRuntimeMethodInfo method, Object[] args, SignatureStruct signature, RuntimeType declaringType)
       at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
       at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)
       at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)
       at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Object[] args)
       at Mooege.Common.MPQ.MPQAsset.RunParser() in C:\Users\Jasper\Downloads\mooege-mooege-v0.7841-239-g47d9b29\mooege-mooege-47d9b29\src\Mooege\Common\MPQ\MPQAsset.cs:line 45
       at Mooege.Common.MPQ.Asset.get_Data() in C:\Users\Jasper\Downloads\mooege-mooege-v0.7841-239-g47d9b29\mooege-mooege-47d9b29\src\Mooege\Common\MPQ\Asset.cs:line 40
       at Mooege.Core.GS.Items.ItemGenerator.LoadItems() in C:\Users\Jasper\Downloads\mooege-mooege-v0.7841-239-g47d9b29\mooege-mooege-47d9b29\src\Mooege\Core\GS\Items\ItemGenerator.cs:line 87
       at Mooege.Core.GS.Items.ItemGenerator..cctor() in C:\Users\Jasper\Downloads\mooege-mooege-v0.7841-239-g47d9b29\mooege-mooege-47d9b29\src\Mooege\Core\GS\Items\ItemGenerator.cs:line 52
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at Mooege.Core.GS.Items.ItemGenerator.get_TotalItems()
       at Mooege.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\Jasper\Downloads\mooege-mooege-v0.7841-239-g47d9b29\mooege-mooege-47d9b29\src\Mooege\Program.cs:line 69

I have gone through doesn't of tutorials and I do everything the way I'm supposed to I think.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I really want to play Diablo 3

PS I also can't laungh the D3 beta launcher because I get the error Failed to run agent. Since D3 is launching itself, I don't think this is really an issue, but maybe it is so I wanted you guys to know.

Japie123

Need help with mooege please