The full story behind RaF menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ghettolife's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The full story behind RaF

Hello guys

First of all I want to say that I've been thinking about reavealing the truth about the RaF alot of time. Finally something came up in my head and I decided to share the truth with the community.
    I FEEL LIKE THE COMMUNITY HAS THE RIGHT TO KNOW THIS.
    Anyway before you start reading all this please have in mind I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING against the RaF and all the people that are offering this service. So if you are a RaF seller stop reading this bacause we both know whats the truth.

ALSO HAVE in mind that I'm here wasting my time just for the people that want to know whats going on.

This is the real story about RAF.
    This is the real DEAL.
    You don't need google, you don't need to call blizzard and ask them whats going on, you don't need to make threads about raf questions.... etc . This is it all you have to do is to read this.

I'm a gamer from Europe who had spent and still spends unlimited hours in playing games. I play strategies, I play FPS and MMO. Ok probally no one cares about this so lets get into it..
    I started playing WoW back in 2005. I was playing all the time in a gaming club. And in the gaming club there were alot of WoW players. We were poor and we couldn't afford to pay 15 euros a month for a game. No one of the WoW players was paying for their accounts. So probally the next question is how is that possible??
    Answer: we were paying with stolen credit cards. We used visa, mastercard, american express and others.
    Its really simple. Back in 2005 the Mirc chatting was alot popular. And on the mirc back in those days there were alot of channels for hacked credit cards sale and other hacked stuff. There were alot of hackers from Africa/Asia who are stealing credit cards and reselling them on mirc. They have a big stock of credit cards like 300+ or more. They are selling those credit cards like for 2-10$ per credit card. Most of you will say wtf why so cheap? Well they can't use the stolen credit cards to buy products from online stores or use the on paypal, because they will end in prison or their paypal account will get limited/suspended/banned or most of the credit cards are already used on a paypal account and they can't use the same credit card twice, and they don't want to take big risks. So they profit the easy way like they sell 50 cards in 1 day and there it goes they make 150-500$ or more profit. By the way they are selling the credit cards only for Liberty Reserve money becasue LR is 100% safe for them and the money that the buyer spent on stolen credit cards can't get chargebacked.
    So I and all the other WoW gamers were bagging for credit cards on mirc. We were like paste 1 credit card please please please. And the hackers had so much big stock so they don't even care about it and the paste some.
    So we were using those credit cards to be able to play our gaming love WoW. But alot of the players were getting banned for using this credit cards... Someone got banned for 2 months someone for 6 someone for a year... the one that lastet longes was about 3 years. So the question is how are the accounts getting banned, when and why? Its really simple alot of people are using their credit cards just to pay their bills etc. and they don't bother so much and they don't check their credit cards status for months or maybe a year or more. So you need to be lucky in order to play more WoW. Even some of the credit cards are owned by rich people who have alot of cash limit so they don't even bother with the small cash amounts taken from their credit cards.

This is the way how one RaF selling is doing profit, this is the all system how it works:
    - He finds some good credit card seller with stable credit cards.
    - He buys alot of credit cards for low price.
    - He uses the credit cards to buy Vanilla keys and 30day timecards from blizzard.
    - They buy alot of keys like 500+ vanilla 500+ 30day so they never get out of them.
    - They use the keys for RaF.
    - Why do they take gold? Because the gold is the only way to profit from this system. They take gold and after they resell it to chinese gold companies. Some of the RaF sellers got a really good relationship with the gold companies so they get paid alot more.
    - Have in m
    Some questions you guys might ask:
    Is RaF bannable? - No it is not because the keys from the stolen cards are not used on your account, they are used on the other parites account.
    Is it suspendable and when can I get suspended? Yes it is suspendable. You will get suspended when the real owner of the stolen credit card finds out that someone other had been using the card for WoW keys. He will just go to the bank and do a chargeback and you will get suspended. (((very important))) [In some contries people can do chargeback up to a year or two. So you can get suspended after a year or two]. If the real owner doesnt find out about someone other using his card or he is too late to chargeback the lost amount of money then you will be happy and won't get suspended.

There is a similar video about this kind of thing you can check it out

Thanks for reading
    If you want to leave feedback mail me at [email protected]
    Last edited by ghettolife; 02-02-2012 at 04:27 PM.

The full story behind RaF
    pootrix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well said.

wearebest's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser