Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUESTION] Arm bomb without being attackable?

Hey guys, anyone know how this one is done? I know how as Republic to jump up on the ship and get down to the door immediately at the time of game start.. but this. How's it done?

TheVoidStarBugN - YouTube

[QUESTION] Arm bomb without being attackable?
    sumner9384's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forget it dude, the Imperials wont give up that secret, they will cheat to win. So far, on my server at least, they have offered kill trading for valor farming, trading Ilum before it was changed, and all kinds of cheats in WZ. Hiding in doors to cap bombs standing on the pedestal in Huttball hiding in areas we cant reach and just pass it back and forth to win while they kill us trying to get the ball carrier. Besides Bioware wont fix anything fast since they might lose 3/4ths of their player base

G0tMilk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sumner9384 View Post
    Forget it dude, the Imperials wont give up that secret, they will cheat to win. So far, on my server at least, they have offered kill trading for valor farming, trading Ilum before it was changed, and all kinds of cheats in WZ. Hiding in doors to cap bombs standing on the pedestal in Huttball hiding in areas we cant reach and just pass it back and forth to win while they kill us trying to get the ball carrier. Besides Bioware wont fix anything fast since they might lose 3/4ths of their player base
    You are naive to think it's Imperial only. Besides any AOE interrupts the planting anyway.

Aelus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I'd agree with you, except in the video the guy doing it is REPUBLIC. I'm a Republic player, and have seen my people do it. I think I know how it's done and could inform it with everyone if it is indeed true.

#ClumsyWizard's Avatar Contributor The Clumsiest of Wizards CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've done this before, but the time I did it I was knocked back into the door and partially through it.

Become one with the door... If that makes any sense. AoE though is your enemy.

#ClumsyWizard's Avatar Contributor The Clumsiest of Wizards CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Double post.

I've seen Republic do this also, and I'm an Imperial player. You also get faster Defender points if you stand ontop of the computers for the gun in Alderaan Civil War.

And why would Bioware lose people if they fix their bugs? Standing ontop of the Huttball is easy too, and if you really want to grief people in Huttball. Force Push, or knock back people in the peaks of the ramps when they slope. They're be stuck under the map for the rest of the match. Of course if you could do this to the whole team, but I don't recommend it.