WoW Gold Sylvanas EU (Horde) Danish Seller, 1 Million Stock. + Alot of Services!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

satura's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Gold Sylvanas EU (Horde) Danish Seller, 1 Million Stock. + Alot of Services!!

STOCK IS LOW ATM. WORKING ON MORE. DONT HOLD BACK TO CONTACT THO. BUT BE AWARE THAT WE MIGHT NOT HAVE 1 MILLION GOLD RIGHT NOW.

Hey, as topic says im selling gold on this server. We currently have 1 million in stock.
    As for danish players that visit this site, i can say that im danish. This will ofcourse make the trade much more safe.

The prices is somewhat higher then most gold sellers in here, however not much really. You pay 4DKK/0,71 USD, for 1000G. If buying more then 30K you pay 3.5DKK/0,62 USD for 1000G.

Reason for my prices is that i can ensure 100% that you will never be banned, and my service is very quick. im not selling for 0.49 as i saw some others did. I however raised my prices a bit, since all my gold is handfarmed by both me and my brother. We live in denmark aswell, so the trade will not be done on a chinese IP, neither the gold will ever be traded to a chinese client. Therefor our service is alot cheaper.

Payment is trou paypal, or face2face trade.

We are offering / My brother and me. Lvling Service, honor farm service, jp service and alot more. you name it and we do it for you. Could be 1-525 Mining or so. OR could be 1-85 Lvling of a toon. (Normally takes 7 days max)

You can contact me on skype
    saturawow
    Last edited by satura; 01-29-2012 at 04:43 AM.

WoW Gold Sylvanas EU (Horde) Danish Seller, 1 Million Stock. + Alot of Services!!
    satura's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    updated the post. since we just sold a large amount we are working to get our stocks up again. However dont hold back to add me on skype, maybe we have the amount you need.