Character and Profession Powerleveling Services - ID VERIFIED menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MMOMarketplace's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*CHEAP* Character and Profession Powerleveling Services - ID VERIFIED

ID Verified

Since this is the initial offering, prices will be even lower to help build reputation!

MMO Marketplace is here to offer you fast and efficient powerleveling for your characters and/or professions. After leveling dozens of our my personal accounts, I am now pleased with the results and ready to offer my services to others. We are open and honest about our methods. Powerleveling is done by a bot (as are most other services), but I provide a full money back guarantee if your account is banned within 30 days of completion of services (not valid if ban is for an unrelated reason). As of January 25, 2012 I have leveled up 37 characters to 85 with these methods and not one has received even a temporary ban/warning. This process uses questing and battlegrounds, rather than the much riskier grinding process that some bots utilize.

While powerleveling is controlled by a bot, your bot is never left unattended and it will always be monitored. They will run during regular daytime hours, and never left online 24/7. Anything your account collects during powerleveling is your property. Your account will never be used as a mule for gold selling/laundering. All accounts are leveled up on separate computers with VPNs for additional security.

Character Powerleveling
    1-60 [5 days] for $10 (Includes 100% ground mount and any money leftover at 60).
    1-70 [7 days] for $15 (Includes 150% flying mount and any money left over at 70).
    1-80 [11 days] for $20 (Includes 150% flying mount and any money left over at 80. 280% can be purchased if requested and gold is available).
    1-85 [14 days] for $25 (Includes 150% flying mount, and any money left over. 280% can be purchased if requested and gold is available).

Your account must have the proper expansions for powerleveling beyond level 60. Depending on your class, powerleveling may take less time than identified above.

Daily updates will be forwarded by email upon request. In the future you will be able to log into the MMO Marketplace website to receive more detailed updates of leveling status, tradeskills, gold, and estimate of time left to complete the powerleveling process.

For $5 extra, your account will include a crafting profession (except Enchanting) at the max available level for the character. 300 for level 60, 375 for 70, 450 for 80, and 525 for 85. With this option, your account will have more gold (significantly more depending on your servers economy) at the end of the powerleveling process.

Profession Powerleveling
    Mining/Herbalism - $3 ($5 for both)
    Skinning - $5
    Archaeology- $7.50
    Alchemy - $10
    Inscription - $10
    Tailoring - $10
    Blacksmithing - $10
    Engineering - $10
    Jewelcrafting - $10
    Leatherworking - $10

The gathering profession associated with your crafting profession can be added to the character for $2.50. Otherwise, crafting professions require one character on the account to have the appropriate gathering professions (525) and a 280% flying mount. All gold generated when selling off the crafted items is the property of the account owner. Depending on server economies and profession picked, this can be a few thousand gold.

Payments are currently accepted by PayPal or Bitcoins. Additional payment options will be considered upon request. Feel free to contact me to discuss my methods, pricing, and/or special services:

Email: [email protected]
    AIM: MMOMarketplace
    GoogleTalk: [email protected]
    MSN/Windows Live Messenger: [email protected]
    Last edited by MMOMarketplace; 01-28-2012 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Updated contact information.

Character and Profession Powerleveling Services - ID VERIFIED
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumping and slashed prices down until a few people have had a chance to review my services. If you have a partially leveled character we can discuss special pricing depending on the level the character is starting at.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumping again (page 3). Updated contact information to include instant messengers (AIM, GoogleTalk, and MSN). Since my reputation hasn't been established yet on this forum, I can provide proof of solid reputation with a third party (eBay), where I have overwhelming positive feedback.

Do not let these prices pass you by!
    Last edited by MMOMarketplace; 01-28-2012 at 01:05 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently capable of running 6 additional accounts for powerleveling/profession leveling.