0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok i so i messed up and now i dont know how to fix

i had two copys of d3 beta on my pc ( always do 2 as a backup) .. so i forgot i had deleted one since i messed it up and i draged and dropped into my bin and got rid of folder totally. then i wanted to install a fresh copy so i made sure after i did that i ran the uninstall d3 beta, it ran said it was good ..now when i launch to reinstall i get a error about agent wont run and a error code. went to bnet says log off pc restart and try again anyone had this problem by chance if so how did u fix it.
    Last edited by ncstorm; 01-25-2012 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Mt

ok i so i messed up and now i dont know how to fix
    dfk's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe there is something in the registry you need to remove?

ncstorm's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if so what is reg file cuz i lookedu p in reg edit for my blizzard stuff and d3 and only found for blizzard but i also play wow and d2 and sc2 so i dont want to wipe them incase they are for those games as well if anyone knows would be great lol

It says fail to run agent or cant find thaT PROGram so idk tryign to get a differnt install to see if that fixes but i dont think it will but it worth a shot
    Last edited by ncstorm; 01-26-2012 at 05:05 PM.

ncstorm's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok This is my last post here . If u have a problem with the agent Running and wont let u reinstall. do the following. after u remove the game from your system go to \ProgramData\Battle.net find it and delete the folder. make sure agent is not running in back run . if it is shutdown your computer restart and check the \ProgramData\Battle.net to make sure it is gone then u should be good to go. hope this helps anyone who is having problems