0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Endgame PVP

Is it just me or does being a fresh 50 in PVP utterly suck unless you go out and exploit to get geared or spend countless hours getting your ass kicked? Maybe someone else has better insight, let's discuss.

Endgame PVP
    corererr's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well the others are all very well geared....and u fresh with lvl 50 with no good armor...

Lemm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best thing to do is start pvping at 48 or so. At least then you can buy a handful of bags at 50.

Stige's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/13
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or do what I do, start it at lvl 10.

Currently lvl 33 and Favor 32, got 8x Champion Bags waiting for me to hit 50.
    Super Unicum

fettz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's very simple pvp while leveling and go ahead and buy your first 50 champ bag then by the time you get to 50 you should have banked 1000merc and 1000wz commendations, then go and get your Ilum/warzone daily/weekly done. By then you will have a proper amount of bags to start with, the only problem you might not get any gear out of the bag but then again you might.

GaijinPunch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xarper View Post

Uhhh, and you sir, are a liar? You can only carry one at a time. xD

Lemm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol. No you can't. You get 3 for doing the weeklys.

effectz07's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before 50 you can only buy one.

Sent from my MB861 using Tapatalk

Aelus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People who are saying PVP from 10, I realize you could do this. In fact majority of my levels are from PVPing and the main class quest. The problem is BW is stupid af' and made it so you can only hold 1000 Merc and Wz's commendations WHILE only being able to hold 1 champ bag. It's as if they want you to get your crap tossed when you hit 50.

I bought 5 champ bags thus far and all I've received is like 13 commendations and received ONE item in them which was a implant. This bag crap needs to gtfo. I'm tired of having to go join matches, get faceroll'd by Sith who have exploited to get battlemaster (see videos on Ilum far), buy a bag with like a 3% chance of getting gear, repeat.

KingYoshi9's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xarper View Post

How did you get multiple champion bags!? Did they remove the limit of 1 at a time?

Naxed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He doesn't really have 8 champion bags, like me he has 1000 marks of each then => bags cost 200 of each so 200*8 = 1000

No_LiMiT's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Endgame is seriously pissing me off so much that I will not sub again once my gameplay expires.
    Had fun while leveling, bit annoyed by having very hard time finding group for heroic quests and flashpoints but oh well, but when I got to 50 oh boy...

Noone at illum, like 30 ppl max so republic nowhere to be seen, and those 30 ppl are farming shit like crazy so gl finding stuff for daily/weekly.
    I try to do warzones, played I kid you not at least 50 games and won 2!!! Can't win 3 for ****ing daily quest, let alone weekly.

PvE? Yeah right, if I'm lucky to do it with guildies, otherwise I can spam server for hours and it's mostly people looking for tank/healer... So yeah, very fun indeed. Gonna keep leveling characters and unless it gets better I'm gone.

unattended's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Naxed View Post
    so 200*8 = 1000
    interesting math. and here i thought 200x8 was 1600, which as somebody said, is impossible.

Aelus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by No_LiMiT View Post
    Endgame is seriously pissing me off so much that I will not sub again once my gameplay expires.
    Had fun while leveling, bit annoyed by having very hard time finding group for heroic quests and flashpoints but oh well, but when I got to 50 oh boy...

Noone at illum, like 30 ppl max so republic nowhere to be seen, and those 30 ppl are farming shit like crazy so gl finding stuff for daily/weekly.
    I try to do warzones, played I kid you not at least 50 games and won 2!!! Can't win 3 for ****ing daily quest, let alone weekly.

PvE? Yeah right, if I'm lucky to do it with guildies, otherwise I can spam server for hours and it's mostly people looking for tank/healer... So yeah, very fun indeed. Gonna keep leveling characters and unless it gets better I'm gone.
    Honestly exactly how I was feeling. I literally as Republic play 50 matches and win 3 if i'm lucky. Ilum.. we cannot even leave the god damn spawn without 1000000 Empire all over our asses. They need to make Ilum have a ratio of 1 to 1. If 1 Republic is there, thats room for 1 Empire. I know imps will cry.. but honestly the shit is just not fair.

WZ's have gotten better for me since I got 5 champion items now... but it's still like ****, I get owned by kids in full battlemaster non stop. I feel like majority of sith have that BM through valor exploiting.

Suckaah's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aelus View Post
    Honestly exactly how I was feeling. I literally as Republic play 50 matches and win 3 if i'm lucky. Ilum.. we cannot even leave the god damn spawn without 1000000 Empire all over our asses. They need to make Ilum have a ratio of 1 to 1. If 1 Republic is there, thats room for 1 Empire. I know imps will cry.. but honestly the shit is just not fair.

WZ's have gotten better for me since I got 5 champion items now... but it's still like ****, I get owned by kids in full battlemaster non stop. I feel like majority of sith have that BM through valor exploiting.

I gotta admit that Ilum is pretty ****ed up right now on Republic side.

As for Warzones, just advertise for a premade in general on the fleet, and usually you wind up with decent players.

I had about 15-20% win ratio when the bracket was 10-50, but I have around a 75% win in the 50s bracket on my server, Republic side. Just seems that Empire has more kids than Republic.

General guideline though to not get your ass whooped the first 500000 warzones is to PvP as you level. I had commendations to 6 gearbags when I dinged 50 and managed to get T2 weapon, robe and 2x relics, soon after I had T2 robe and hands (from weeklies).