[WTS] [US][H] Wow Account 6 85's 75k GOLD! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Yammi12's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTS] [US][H] Wow Account 6 85's 75k GOLD!

Hi there guys wanting to offer up my WoW account for sale or trade.

Basically I'm looking for an account for ONE main character that is to say the least AMAZING.

Offer up any classes you guys got im open for anything really. But i'll be more inclined towards mages, shamans, rogue or warriors

Wants:
    Awesome transmorg gear
    Rare or unobtainable titles
    AWESOME Mounts
    Spectral Tiger!!!! If an account has this mount I will trade + organise some kind of remuneration if the trader deems necessary.
    I'm more inclined for PVP so that would a huge ++++
    MIDDLE MAN SERVICE IS A MUST + SKYPE or VENT CONVO while doing the trade

Ok so details of the account include:
    -85 rogue, 85 mage (mechano hog), 85 DK, 85 Pala, 85 Hunter, 84 Shaman, -80 Priest, 62 druid, 85 Warrior
    - Have most if not all BOA pieces if you want to level up a warlock
    -75k gold
    -Signed up for Annual Pass
    - Mostly focused on PVP, mage full ruth as with rogue.

ROGUE 85
    -Mounts include:
    Abyssal Seahorse, Black War Bear, Bronze Drake, Grand Black War Mammoth, red proto drake, winged guardian, tyrael's charger, RAF rocket mount
    - 525 Engineering and JC and First Aid
    -4330 Achieve points

Mage 85
    -Full Pvp Ruthless set
    -Mechano Hog
    -Tempest Armor for transmorg

DK 85
    -Netherdrakes
    525 Alchemy, Engineering and Archaelogy
    -Fossilized Raptor, Spectral Wolf, Camel mounts

other characters are ok but those are my main toons. Got lots of mats like elementium ore that i use in conjunction with JC to make a ton of gold.

All characters are ready for Race change, Name change, Faction change

Please contact me via email ([email protected]) or skype (josh.bak1)
    I'm very keen on doing trades but if people want to buy ill be more than happy to talk and negotiate!!! Contact me on one of these two ways and ill provide the necessary proof required. I am also more than happy to show characters in game!

I am the original owner of this account, lots of hours have been invested into it, I will give all necessary information as required and I expect the same courtesy from any trader or seller I deal with. Thank you for your time!

[WTS] [US][H] Wow Account 6 85's 75k GOLD!