Powerlevelling, No hacks or bots used menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

CrazyCactuaR's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Powerlevelling, No hacks or bots used

:: Crazy CactuaR Power Levelling

Hello! I'm CrazyCactuaR, A long time World of Warcraft player. I'm turning my skills towards powerlevelling to earn abit of extra income. I dont use any hacks or bots of the kind, you'll know who does by their really stupidly low cost. I've got around 20 characters myself, many are already 85 and adapting to Cataclysm has been a nice refreshing change.

:: How i level

I level by doing as many quests in the zone i am in as possible before moving on, I tend to do dungeons if theirs quite afew quests for it to help a big push.

The time it takes to level can vary, I do have my own life and a baby boy but i still treat this as a official job. So it will get my best attention. A typical 1 > 80 used to take around 3 weeks at most to complete. This was during WOTLK however, since the introduction to guild perk's and better heirlooms it'll most likely be faster. I cannot guarantee a specific time it will take to do and whoever does is most likely using bots.

:: Do's and Dont's

Please note i do NOT do anything other than powerlevelling, this goes for achievements, rare items and such.

Account Sharing; My tolerance on using an account while you raid is flexible, but obviously if you plan on using the account all day and i have little time to level i will refuse the job.

American Realms; I also do US realms. HOWEVER logging in will cause a security flag to happen preventing me from being able to work. This will require you to do a password reset on your account an email is automatically sent to you when this happens. Once this is done i will be able to login and start my work.

Gold and items; Everything i've got from your character stays on that character, i do not steal the gold at the end of a job and i play the char as if it was my own.

During my work; feel free to talk to me while i work if your interested in knowing how i'm doing or just up for some chit-chat, i'm a friendly chap so i wont bite

:: Pricing

1 > 60 = £60
    1 > 70 = £70
    1 > 80 = £80
    1 > 85 = £90
    60 > 70 = £30
    60 > 80 = £40
    60 > 85 = £50

70 > 80 = £35
    70 > 85 = £45
    80 > 85 = £35

:: Contact

If you need to contact me, feel free to by MMObay or by anything below; Dont be afraid to give me a shout if you want to chat about anything.

email /(msn-live: [email protected] aim: [email protected]) messenger / payments:
    [email protected]

You do not have to pay the complete price upfront. If you have a big job required such as 1 to 85. You can pay in installments such as every 20 levels.

MMOBay Advertisement:
    I'm also TrustWho Verified ()
    Last edited by CrazyCactuaR; 01-21-2012 at 04:58 PM.
    (╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

Powerlevelling, No hacks or bots used