Lvl 50 Sith Sorcerer; Full Rakatta/Columni Set; 400 Biochem menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

darthnight's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lvl 50 Sith Sorcerer; Full Rakatta/Columni Set; 400 Biochem

I'm looking to sell my Digital Deluxe Edition of SWTOR. After 30 days and leveling and raiding I found I don't care for the game and I'm looking to get rid of it. My character is on Prophecy of the Five, Empire side, and is a Sith Sorcerer. I have 5/5 Rakatta and Columni mixed gear, full purples accept for a relic slot (which is best in slot). I also have 2/5 pvp gear. The character is specced the best for pvp and I find the spec works well with pvp (usually top 2 in pvp solo or party queues). I'm also 400/400 Biochem, Bioanalysis, and Underworld Trading and have the Rakatta Stims, Adrenals, and Health Pack. I have Rakatta recipes for Biochem that I received from Nightmare mode raiding. The account also contains some random characters that I leveled, nothing of import. Feel free to message me here or on skype: janos.r.szabo to work out a deal.

NOTE: The account no longer has play time as of the 18th of January.

Thanks again!

Sincerely,

Janos

darthnight's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)