SW:TOR 50 Merc w/ epic speeder for 1-85 PL menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

lxhackdxl's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SW:TOR 50 Merc w/ epic speeder for 1-85 PL

Tittle says it all. I am looking to trade my SW:TOR account, which i did not find enjoying to play, for a 1-85 PL in wow.

SW:TOR
    50 Merc with epic speeder.

I am NOT the OO of this account but i can guarantee a nice, legit, smooth trade.

I am looking to get a power level for one of my toons from 1-85 on alliance side. Server is yet to be determined. I am seeking full JP/Honor points as well, If you can do a profession package for 1-525 that would be awesome as well. The SW:TOR account will come with a full email change, SQ/A change and you can also add an authenticator to the account if you would like.

PM me with your info so we can discuss over Skype.

Trusted, Repped users only.

NO REP, NO TRADE!

SW:TOR 50 Merc w/ epic speeder for 1-85 PL
    Evilwookie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to contact you on MSN

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no thank you, im looking for some one who has a service on this website for the most part, and is looking for a SW:TOR account. Not to be a pain, but i would rather deal with some one that has some sort of rep in this section alone.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't get me wrong here people, but I'm looking for some one i can trust with my account.. not some one who is going to steal it. I have had this happen in the past. No, i will not freely give you my information to receive a "power leveling" and turn around and see an email in my inbox for exploitive activity and gold selling. This will NOT happen again. So once again,

NO REP NO TRADE

stop filling my inbox with your 1 posts, 1 rep, profiles, i will not give you my info, stop trying.