*****Fatals Wow Services Cheap, Fast and Safe (ID Verified)***** menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 21 12345 ... LastLast
    F4talswowservices's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*****Fatals Wow Services Cheap, Fast and Safe (ID Verified)*****

PRICE DROP AGAIN!!! ITS CRAZY!!
    UNBELIEVABLE DEAL BUY ANY PACKAGE AND GET ANITHER FREE CUSTOM PACKAGES AVAILABLE

ANY ORDER OVER 50$ GETS 20% OFF!!

The Resurrection Package!new
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, before you do it try to make sure when you choose your spec, make it either a DPS or Tank Spec
    Gold Maker: 80-85 PVP or PVE Set, Mining and Herbalism 23$
    Noob Raider: 80-85 PVE Set, Gathering/Coordinating Crafting Profession 28$
    1337 Raider: 80-85 PVE Set 2x Crafting Professions 35$(must have a toon on the server with the gathering Prof

Cheap , Fast & Safe!
    WE DO NOT do unsafe grinding from any level all throughout the service your character is Botted through Questing, pvp and Dungeons. Your account is Always Monitored.

Save Money By Buying Multiple services! Speak with us for Pricing

PLEASE WRITE IN THREAD FIRST

Leveling:

1-55 lvl 6 $
    1-60 lvl 8 $
    1-70 lvl 14 $
    1-80 lvl 20 $
    1-85 lvl 25 $

55-70 lvl 6 $
    55-80 lvl 14 $
    55-85 lvl 17 $

60-70 lvl 4 $
    60-80 lvl 13 $
    60-85 lvl 15 $

70-80 lvl 9 $
    70-85 lvl 11 $

80-85 lvl 7 $

Gathering / farming:

Skining 1-525 5 $
    Mining 1-525 5 $
    Herbalism 1-525 5 $
    Fishing 1-525 3 $
    Archeology 1-525 5 $
    Mining + herbalism 1-525 8 $

1 Hour of farming any zone 1$ per hour

Professions:
    Jewelcrafting - 15$
    Alchemy - 15$
    Blacksmithing - 15$
    Engineering - 15$
    Inscryption - 15$
    Leatherworking - 15$
    Bundle any 2 of these and pay only 20!

Must have a character on the server with the appropriate Gathering profession 500+

Honor/Justice Farming
    1250 Honor - 1$
    1650 Honor - 2$
    2200 Honor - 3$
    4000 Honor - 5$
    Full Pvp Ruthless Gladiator Set 390 Plus one 403 conquest item - 10$
    Full PVP Heirloom set (Shoulder,chest, and weapons) - 5$

1250 justice points 1 $
    1650 justice points 2 $
    2200 justice points 3 $
    4000 justice points 5 $
    Full Justice PVE set 10 $

Heirlooms PvP shoulders, chest and weapon / weapons 5 $
    Heirlooms PvE shoulders, chest and weapon / weapons 5 $

Contact us!
    Email: [email protected]
    MSN: [email protected]
    Yahoo: f4talswowservices
    Online 16 Hours a day 8AM-Midnight Any questions PLease Contact us!

Payments through paypal, where we are Paypal and ID Verified
    My Vouches
    Originally Posted by bezerker08 View Post
    If you're looking for the quick and dirty review:
    I can't imagine possibly receiving any better service from anywhere else

What I paid for:
    I paid 33.50$ for a 1-85 powerleveling with Mining/JC professions to be completed in approximately 14-16 days.

What I got:
    1-85 plvl in 14 days
    1-525 jewelcrafting
    1-525 mining
    Updates on progress nearly every time I logged onto skype (multiple times a day)
    Halfway into Revered to Guardians of Hyjal
    Honored with the guild I put the character in upon creation (using epic tabard)
    Revered with Argent dawn
    Revered with Home city
    4000 honor
    1 JC daily done
    Love is in the Air daily dungeon completed on my main every day while he was working
    2500 raw Elementium ore in bags and mail
    780 achieve pts, including some hard-to-get PVP ones
    3000 honorable kills
    ALMOST HALF A LEVEL OF GEXP. 4625579 guild activity across a 2 week span

Probably about $300+ worth of service from a generic website with shit for service

This guy, BY FAR, has been the most customer-service oriented person I've ever dealt with in WoW submarkets and simply talking to him on Skype led to not only many enjoyable conversations, but to him offering to compensate for the things which you wont be able to do normally while someone is servicing your account. Need it for a night? That was no problem for him at all, and he was completely professional about changing the passwords back and forth in a way that will still make your account easily recoverable should anything happen. I had no problems, and infact he would even message me every time he got a PM from someone, say on my Battle.net friendlist. If you have any type of reason to not have your account serviced by botters, he will work with you on completing the service. As you can see from the thread, he is always having specials and keeping up to date with him can snag you a great price for what you're looking for. He was LITERALLY on Skype every time I looked for him.

I never expected myself to keep getting surprised by the level of service, but it happened. It could happen to you too ;p
    Will definitely be coming strictly to him for account services.
    Originally Posted by linkisback View Post
    ordered 60-85 and now everything's done!!!! super fast leveling service!!!
    No wonder fatal is the best service now, not only for the cheapest price but also for the reliability. It's fast and very safe cuz it's connected to an incredible unban service!!
    Everything went smooth. Whenever i asked fatal ques, he always reply very fast.
    Definitely use fatal service in the future again
    Originally Posted by Nickess View Post
    Just dinged 80 after exactly 1 week. Very fast, professional and reliable. I would strongly recommend him to others! +rep
    Originally Posted by gimerak View Post
    Very easy, from communication at the beginning to get updates when you want them. He was online a lot to speak with and even had a good conversation going. He was very patient with me even though I had account issues and was not able to start until the day after. I also offered to start my 12 hours I purchased even though we wasn't botting because of a mistake I made with the account, but once I got it back he started the process and went an extra 4 hours over what I paid for. I highly recommend getting a hold of him asap even though his prices are now going up but still discounted until the Superbowl, so he told me (Hope I didn't release info you didn't want released.) But Reserve your spots now and get a hold of him !
    Originally Posted by Wastelander199 View Post
    Purchased 60-80 for my rogue. Received absolute flawless service from F4tal and the leveling what fast, he is also constantly able to answer any of my questions immediately as he is always online on Skype. I would recommend this service to everyone.
    Originally Posted by Ziddy View Post
    Great seller! Answered ALL of my questions! Very professional. He kept me updated throughout the entire process and was really nice about everything! Got me 4k honor and full justice PVE gear VERY quickly and for CHEAP too! Will definitely buy from again in the future!
    Originally Posted by Wastelander199 View Post
    Used F4tals services again, and purchased 80-85. The service was fast as usual and F4tal would keep me updated on the progress of the bot. Thanks again.
    Originally Posted by Sephirofl View Post
    Great Service!
    Originally Posted by vegal View Post
    Had to create an account just to tell you how awesome this was
    Ordered Full pvp set, which was really cheap, considering what else prices i have seen around. The deal went fast and everything just went fast.
    It didnt take that long and there wasnt really any problems, along the process. One of the days he had to shut his computer down for a day, but i recieved an extra 4k honor, that is fcking service.
    Overall, the dude was very polite and there was no problem at all.
    Originally Posted by Dylancrow View Post
    Amazing service to say the least - prompt, active and extremely vocal. Top that off with the great prices he's offering and you have a perfect service! I would entirely recommend him, he has done a few services for me now (1-80, mining/herbing and a couple of 80-85 + pvp sets) and each has been completed quickly with no issues whatsoever.

Thanks Fatal!
    Originally Posted by Kurupted View Post
    [12:24:43 PM] Adrian Ramirez: yah man you are incredibly great, your customer service is astounding. nothing can compare. you deliver on such a level that i can not explain. i will definately come back to you for more orders. probably sooner than you think lol. thank you so much sir! i have to agree 110% with what bezerker08 said. couldnt have said it better myself.
    Originally Posted by lxhackdxl View Post
    I will vouch for this man right here. He is very nice and pleasant to speak to and will always respond to any questions you might have during the process. Smooth transaction with no hassles other than my account running out of game time. He even provided me a link to purchase more game time to one of the other OwnedCore sellers, thank you very much. I would give this a 10/10 for service and 10/10 for time. Overall experience is a 10/10.
    Originally Posted by lxhackdxl View Post
    A while ago when fatal first showed up here, he offered to do free PLings to get a rep going for himself. I gave it a shot just to see if he was legit. He blew my mind on how fast he got this completed. It is amazing.

Shaman 1-80 in about a weeks worth of his time, maybe less. Due to me not having enough game time for him to complete the first order, he told me he could finish leveling the shaman to 80 upon me getting more time. Over the last 2 days of him having my account, he did get my shaman to 80 just as he promised to do before.

Major vouch for Fatal right here. I cant tell you how nice of a guy he is to talk to and the updates he gives about every 8-10 hours. Very well done.

10/10
    Originally Posted by Kurupted View Post
    Ordered his service once again and as always he never fails to deliver . Druid level 73-85 with 4k honor and free mining to 525!!!.warlock full ruthless pvp set plus 403 cape!! *full pvp/pve heirloom set for my level 40 rouge, . this all was done with great speed, and care. always updated me non stop on everything and even talked to me as *someone more than a customer! treated me with respect and patience. will definately be ordering more services very soon. very knowledgable and capable person. dont pass up his great deals on the holidays and everyday!
    Originally Posted by jackjohnson12 View Post
    Great Service!

He just Finished Leveling my DK to 85 and got full 390 PVP gear on him.

He kept me updated during the whole process.

No Problems
    Price was great also!
    +Rep

Originally Posted by Ikozushin View Post
    He leveled a feral druid for me 1-85 with no heirloom gear or anything. He kept me up to date every date and after he finished my Druid had a full ruthless pvp ser (390) as well as maxed in my two professions. I highly recommend Fatal he get's the job done right and in a timely manner.

Originally Posted by Destony View Post
    I ordered a complete 1 - 85. full pvp gear and 1-525 Jewelcrafting and Mining from Fatal, He in around 90% of the way through the order so im going to write up a little review for him

+ Pros:

Price, Fatals service is by far the cheapest on Ownedcore.
    Speed, It took him around 13 days to ding 85 from level one, with no heirlooms/bags/extra anything, 2 days after that, my character is only missing a few pvp pieces
    Safety Fatal will only bot around 15hours/day at MAXIMUM, he is very careful about the safety of your account and wont bot 24/7 grind like an idiot.
    GoldI've hired a few powerlevelers in the past and they have left me with a level 85 and 100g, Fatal doesn't send any of the gold away and leaves you with 100% of it all.
    Efficiency After i payed for the order and provided him with the Bnet details he went straight into the leveling.

Cons -

NONE.

I will update as he finished my order off.
    Originally Posted by jk3000bot View Post
    Vouch for this guy. Ordered 80-85 and JP gear. He kept my updated and wasn't afraid to answer my questions.

Originally Posted by ben385 View Post
    Bought 42-85 + full ruthless from Fatal, extremely happy! Fantastic price (only $27!) and got it done by the day I needed it. He was always around on skype if I had any questions, and he always kept me updated. Amazing service, thanks!
    Originally Posted by Ikozushin View Post
    Bought his leveling service from level79-85 took about 4 days. After completion he also maxxed my honor as well as got me honored into guardians of hyjal.
    Originally Posted by Beyondthestars View Post
    Super super quick leveling! =) The first day he got from level 42 to like 59.... And the rest of the way to 85 only took about a week with no heirlooms or anything!! Really reliable leveler, stays in contact all the time throughout the process, all in all a great power leveler and would definitely refer to others and / or purchase services from again! Also very reasonable price. I was honor capped a couple of times during the process as well. Very legit!!!
    Originally Posted by KingWxzZ View Post
    !Fatals service is the BEST and the first powerleveling service I've tried. Very professional and of course very cheap.
    I would personal recommend this for everyone to use Fatals WoW Service.
    Thank You! )
    Originally Posted by pascrotty88 View Post
    I Ordered Level 55-85, full pvp and pve sets, mining and blacksmithing to 525
    Let me first say that this service is A+++
    Constant updates through skype, Fast Leveling, Very professional and an overall feeling of account safety in this mans hands.
    I Recommend this guy 100%, ill be back for more, Cheers Fatal.
    Gav
    Originally Posted by Ezuds View Post
    Very easy to work with, accessible on skype, answers questions and gives updates on the status of the order. He's currently working on 2 85's for me and going according to schedule. On the 2nd one now.
    Originally Posted by MrHarvarch View Post
    Brilliant service and very helpful. Great price and quick results
    Keep in mind this is a botted service, we will do all we can if there is an incident with the account, but there is never any guarantee's. No refund may be given
    Last edited by F4talswowservices; 08-11-2012 at 02:47 PM.

*****Fatals Wow Services Cheap, Fast and Safe (ID Verified)*****
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doing one person at a time got a spot open

FameFarmers's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just fyi, but if you offer something for free, it's just that FREE. can't ask for rep in return, will result in your account being banned.

Nickess's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Payed the man 1$, he started Powerleveling. I will be back with details after it's done. Seems right till now.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 Day 1 hour play time in. Lvl 40, still looking for more people that want to be powerleveled 1-80
    Last edited by F4talswowservices; 01-16-2012 at 08:45 AM.

Phones's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much will u ask for lvling 3 accounts with RAF 10-80 or 10-85? All with the same race and class and realm ofc.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    right now im currently doing one at a time, prices are not set in stone for when i start fully charging. I will be offering the 1$ services for about 1-3 weeks

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    two more spots for 1$ 1-80 Powerleveling, last two spots before the price goes up!

Dubcores's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, do you have Skype or AIM?
    I have a inquiry you would be interested in I believe

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    skype is electricc2

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two Spots Open! one week left of these low Prices

Nickess's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started Powerleveling on Saturday (14.01.2012). Right now, the character is 78. I am very satisfyed so far. Ty Fatal
    Last edited by Nickess; 01-21-2012 at 08:53 AM.

Nickess's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just dinged 80 after exactly 1 week. Very fast, professional and reliable. I would strongly recommend him to others! +rep

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One 1-80 done, starting another 1-80 got 2 spots open, whats every1 need?

Dylancrow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's starting a 1-80, and Mining+herb for me now. Approachable guy and was available during the times he said he would be. Has also been vocal on skype and active with updates - seems he has two more slots open, I'd certainly recommend someone grabs them while his prices are still so amazing

Page 1 of 21 12345 ... LastLast