0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slight PQR rotation problem

Hey all, hope this is the correct spot for this... i didnt want to clutter up the actual PQR rotation post with questions that may have an easy fix, or would just take up space

anyway, im running Xelpers PQR Rotation (great program btw) and it works great, except for a few places.... namely on deathwing. On deathwings plates, the rotation will not run when tryin to free the plates. the adds are all hit fine, the rotation runs, but when the burning tendons are targeted, i must run the rotation myself, it wont cycle like it usually does

the same happens at 'madness of deathwing.' His limbs that are on the platforms wont cycle the rotation, but the tentacle, bolt, and all the adds, and even the final burn phase of deathwing, all cycle normally.

is it me, or a difference in targeting on blizzards part... i remember it happening on some of the cata dungeons... certain adds wouldnt cycle the rotation...

im fury warrior, running 'fury PvE [8/31/2] (xmF)'

thanks in advance

Slight PQR rotation problem
    Bossqwerty's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you go into profile and rotation editor select the profile you're using and remove "--- offensive spells ---" from the list by selecting it and clicking the left arrow below. That'll be the easiest fix I think. If that breaks something just add it back.