WTT 2x EU Battlechest WoW accounts with lvl 70 chars for Battlechest/WOTLK Cd Keys menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dreamaaa's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT 2x EU Battlechest WoW accounts with lvl 70 chars for Battlechest/WOTLK Cd Keys

As the title states, I have 2 EU WoW accounts with battlechest (Vanilla + TBC) but I am looking to start fresh on a new account/new realm and with RAF.

Account 1 has:
    - Level 70 Orc Shaman
    - Level 64 UD Rogue
    - 1 Week (ish) playtime Remaining

Account 2:
    - Level 69 Dwarf Warrior
    --Almost 1 full month of remaining game time

Obviously these are nothing special, but both come with CDkeys, Secret Question and I am the OO of both so I can provide all the neccessary details.

All I want from you is Battlechest/Wrath EU CD-Keys and I will give both accounts, so that I can create a fresh account and start RAF.

Contact me on PM here, Skype: dreamaaa3 or MSN or Email: [email protected]

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

bump, looking to get rid of these ASAP so I can start RAF.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Will also give these accounts for free to anyone that is interested in RAF Recruting me + paying for my keys, see http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...t-here-76.html ([RAF] Want a raf partner? Post here!)

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

no-one interested??
    Last edited by dreamaaa; 01-13-2012 at 05:10 PM.

WTT 2x EU Battlechest WoW accounts with lvl 70 chars for Battlechest/WOTLK Cd Keys