0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sith Warrior - Voss, endless loop.

Hello, I found this odd, maybe not most useful exploit while leveling my sith warrior.
    I advice players not wanting any kind of spoilers to stop read as I wont hold back any information (No major shit anyhow).

While questing on Voss, you will get the quest "The Voice of Darkness" (This is your class quest).
    When you are finished with it, and asked to go back to your ship holocom room. DON'T!
    Instead, you use the Emergency Fleet Pass (17h cd to imperial fleet) this way, you skip a cut scene (As seen here SWTOR SW Voss Class Quest - The Voice of Darkness - YouTube).

You will then keep the quest to go to your ship. This will trigger when you move to voss planet, you will get the next part of the quest. But this part will never go away.
    End results. I have 4 different stages of my class quest. I can now farm any gear I get / loot / money / points from conversations.

I know this is going to be hard to confirm as you need to be at lvl 40+ ish sith warrior. But if any of you are there, enjoy this if you find it useful.
    Sith Warrior - Voss, endless loop.-swtor-png

The marked quest is the one I can repeat. It gives "The transponder station", a quest to go to a ship, takes about 10 min to complete. Gives epic gloves + 15k xp + money, can do next parts as well.

EDIT:: Update ::

If you go to the cutscene planet hangar, anytime after you skipped it. You will no longer get to repeat the loop.
    Last edited by Quelor; 01-11-2012 at 11:37 AM.

Sith Warrior - Voss, endless loop.
    20kilo's Avatar Active Member Money Maker $_$ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it can work with any class, myself as a bounty hunter had alot quests like that one who trigger in the way to you ship... too bad im 50 already but i will try on my alts thanks for the info and will +rep if i confirm

Stavius's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    let me see if I have this right .. you now have a mission you can do over and over again .. and all you have to do to complete this infinite mission is click on your holoterminal go through the cut scene and collect the gear . and its re-usable infinite times?

Quelor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I see I have written some confusing text.

To put it simple:
    You will get an quest, that gives you the next part of your class quest an infinite amount of times.
    But you can only have 1 of each "Stage" at a time.

For me, every time I dock at planet voss, I get a new mission by auto holo cutscene (If I've completed it in between each arrival).

I'm a darth (Completed all class quests, yet I have 5 quests left in my log, I could do this all over from the part of voss).

The way I made this bug is by using fleet teleportation instead of traveling to my ship and triggering a cutscene before you board it.

hideko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    damn i just finished voss on my SW and wish i had seen this first. unfortunately unable to confirm now that i've finished

scarith1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used this toget from 44-50, great trick.

razorknight's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by scarith1 View Post
    Used this toget from 44-50, great trick.
    Can you please provide the steps you used to acheive this?

1) do x
    2) goto y

etc

thanks
    Last edited by razorknight; 01-11-2012 at 07:39 PM.

scarith1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by razorknight View Post
    Can you please provide the steps you used to acheive this?

1) do x
    2) goto y

etc

thanks

Are you on the part where you need to go to your ships airlock?

Mitchell1122's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it can work with any class, myself as a bounty hunter had alot quests like that one who trigger in the way to you ship... too bad im 50 already but i will try on my alts thanks for the info and will +rep if i confirm

Hezkezl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I should be able to test this in the next day or two, I'm almost done with Belsavis.
    So, after you finish The Voice of Darkness quest, when you're told to go to your ship's holocom, instead of going through the planet's spacedock and seeing the cutscene in that youtube video, you instead use your fleet pass to go to the fleet, and board your ship from there. Then the quest phase which tells you have to interact with the holoterminal, and get the quest to go steal that transmitter, bugs out and you're able to repeatedly get the 'steal the transmitter' quest from your ship's holoterminal/holocom after you finish it?

henrygale's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every class has to go back to their holoterminal at some point, I've had cut scenes on my inquis to... so basically, everytime you get a class quest that says "go to your ships holoterminal", call back to fleet and go directly to your ship. Just hope that the quest has a cutscene! (you'll find out once you speak to your holoterminal, as you will have two class quests).

Could you do a step-by-step of how you done this & how you're replicating the quests?
    Last edited by henrygale; 01-14-2012 at 09:33 AM.

otgotgotg's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This works i have been waiting to go to this part of the class quest just to test this.Ok since everyone is asking for a more detailed guide to this here it goes.when u get the quest voice of darkness you will have to kill the voice of the emperor located in a cave at vosh.After you do that you use your imperial fleet pass.Go to your ship and travel back to voss,when you are there it will automatic give you the next quest called the transponder station.That is the quest you will repeat over and over again!!!Once you finish the quest(the transponder station) you travel back to voss.Since you have the previous quest(voice of darkness) the game(**** i lost xD) will give you the next quest(the transponder station) again,so all you have to do is travel back and forth to voss and complete the quest.Remember dont get out of your ship because you are going to lose the quest the makes this loop happen.Lots of love to the person who figgured this out
    Last edited by otgotgotg; 01-14-2012 at 10:03 AM.

Tabeas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know what Mission this is for a Jedi Knight or Jedi Sentinel?

henrygale's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this dupe XP, credits and affection then?

otgotgotg's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by henrygale View Post
    Does this dupe XP, credits and affection then?
    Yes it does,just figure out the answers that give the affection to your companions.It also gives you 100 dark points everytime you do it,15 k exp and you choose between two orange gloves and a lockbox.I usually get the lockbox because it gives you blue prototypes and schematics for crew skills Awesome!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast