2 PVP BEAST ACCOUNTS [50 BH Powertech & 50 Sith Inquisitor ] Full epic, GODLIKE4PVP menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hurkatolto's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 PVP BEAST ACCOUNTS [50 BH Powertech & 50 Sith Inquisitor ] Full epic, GODLIKE4PVP

Hey!

Me and my friend selling our accounts, so here is your chance to get your best PVP characters atm. Both characters are full epic geared with the best professions to pvp, we dominate warzones together. We are on one of the biggest servers in europe, so you dont have to worry about getting a group to play with. Both accounts come with full informations without any warnings, and they are billed till 18th. I accept moneybookers or paypal. I dont have fixed price atm, im looking for reasonable offers. For more informations, to see it ingame, or just to chat if you are interested send me an email to yumen69gmail.com with your msn so we can talk.

Account1: 50 female Sith inquisitor Sorceress

-All-around best class to pvp, top dmg, very good support, good cc, shields, heals, awesome to play it. no weaknesses.
    -Decked with epics, tier2 champion gear to pvp + pve epics, also available to heal all hardmodes , you just have to retalent to heal.
    -Crew skills: biochem, bioanalysis,slciing -> biochem gives ultragood consumables, like flask,90sec heal potion, on use potion to use every single warzone. + Slicing to get a lot of money to play with
    -Lot of titles, Like DARTH,LORD,GLADIATOR,CENTURION, and many more!

Account2: 50 male Bounty hunter Powertech

-This monster is rare in warzones, every noob picks mercenary, tho i eat mercenarys for breakfast. This is a tank-dps class, so i have great survivalablity, and with my own spec, probably one of the highest all around single target dps. I dont really see any1 who can beat me on dmg in warzones. With a few tips you can own too with this spec.
    -Full epic mixed champion/pve/centurion gear to play with, with retalent you can tank hardmodes easily.
    -Crew skills: biochem, bioanalysis,slciing -> biochem gives ultragood consumables, like flask,90sec heal potion, on use potion to use every single warzone. + Slicing to get a lot of money to play with
    -Pve+PVP titles, im lvl55 Valor rank(its like top5 highest ranking on my server's side) titles like GLADIATOR,CENTURION,CHAMPION. Very close to Battlemaster.

Some pics to show my dmg,medal farming,and the looks of the char:

2 PVP BEAST ACCOUNTS [50 BH Powertech & 50 Sith Inquisitor ] Full epic, GODLIKE4PVP
    Snackbar's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking good. Don't like the game I suppouse or making some quick dosh?

Also you are not rank 60, hence why no Battlemaster gear meaning not the best PvP char

Just sain'

lolroots's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd assume they're rerolling, Sorcerer is far from the best pvp class and he made the mistake of going powertech dps over merc dps which is much much better.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha very smart guys, and to you lolroots, i think i know more than you, i dont talk bullshit. Im happy that i went powertech over merch, thats spamcasting bullshit isnt even good. Take a look at the pics and be smart somewhere else And sorceress is the best every1 knows. You can call operative overpowered but that class's opening is the only imbalanced, and that will get nerfed anyways. So yes sorc is the best and i dont talk bullshit. Cya

Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Merc = Less Mobile
    Powertech = More Mobile, less DPS

Grapple/Charge ftw

Regarding sorcs being the best, depending on the composition of your group. While they are failry decent at DPS and Healing they are squshy when focused. Operative, Scoundrel are pretty good.

Oh and Jugger tank + Sorc healer = insanity

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by iCFX View Post
    Merc = Less Mobile
    Powertech = More Mobile, less DPS

Grapple/Charge ftw

Regarding sorcs being the best, depending on the composition of your group. While they are failry decent at DPS and Healing they are squshy when focused. Operative, Scoundrel are pretty good.

Oh and Jugger tank + Sorc healer = insanity

On paper yes, in my opinion powertech is by far the best spec to play (with my talent) because i know nobody could come close to me, other than sorc's. And i had the most trouble to kill sorc's because of their shield, sprint etc. So you cant prove me otherwise unless you beat me in a duel, but i can honestly say i can only lose to an operative/scounderl, only because of the opening

Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dmnsrs View Post
    On paper yes, in my opinion powertech is by far the best spec to play (with my talent) because i know nobody could come close to me, other than sorc's. And i had the most trouble to kill sorc's because of their shield, sprint etc. So you cant prove me otherwise unless you beat me in a duel, but i can honestly say i can only lose to an operative/scounderl, only because of the opening
    Don't forget Juggers and other Powertechs can gap close and get you

Yeah ops/scound only the openers carry them, big burst and with expertise buff and trinket no chance what so ever.

Most realms have only couple of good players.

lolroots's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow defensive much? all your screenshots show me is that you do less dmg than me (merc) while you are in a warzone where it is much easier to get damage done, dont have the 5k crit one and only have (1) more medal(s) because you have a taunt/guard ability and the 3 free medals that come with it. So if farming commendations is the pinnacle of PvP for you then you indeed have one of the best classes although I'd say assasins are better at that still.

And the problem with sorc's is that they are made of paper and gets destroyed by anyone with a bit of burst.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why did u even post here in the first place? I know you are butthurt because you are a merc, and didnt like what i wrote. Well get over it, dont need your smartness here, and i think we dont play the same game because it seems that you dont know much I know you are very smart and try to bash my thread because you dont like it but its very childish and i dont see how u benefit from this.

lolroots's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just saw you making some very silly claims, couldnt resist.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lolroots View Post
    I just saw you making some very silly claims, couldnt resist.
    couldnt resist to be wrong

lolroots's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since you'll be making new characters, come over to hexdroid and we can have a duel.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since you'll be making new characters, come over to hexdroid and we can have a duel.
    Now this comment made a lot of sense, please keep your opinion and imagination to yourself)

lolroots's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a dodge to me.

Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Merc does more damage by nature due to having more offensive abilities which also deal more damage, as iv said before in my previous post. On top of that Powertech is rather defensive, although it can still put out good damage.

One putting out alot of damage does not imply he is either good with his class or does the objectives .

As Merc you are rather stationary most of the times and this can cause problems, especially in Huttball where there is so many ways to LOS.

Powertech, alot more instant cast spells, I believe you also get grapple or charge which Merc does not, right?

l33t talk 1n d1z thr3@D

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

And the problem with sorc's is that they are made of paper and gets destroyed by anyone with a bit of burst.
    True, though once you have above 300 Expertise its alot easier to survive bursty classes such as the Operative/Scoundrel, especially with improved Static Barrier. Iv yet to die in 1v1 that is a fair match up (in Warzones that is). Only time I die is if I am not bothering killing the guy on me but rather try and do the objectives or heal others.
    Last edited by Snackbar; 01-08-2012 at 05:18 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast