0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Easy companion rep as sith warrior

The barras class cutscene you get when you arrive at Hoth is repeatable, simply fly to another planet then back to Hoth and you will get the cutscene. You can get rep with 4 of your companions with each repeat and when you turn it stacks.

Easy companion rep as sith warrior
    Amalus's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So this is a "Fly to XY" quest, where a discussion with your companions starts? And when you have finished it you fly away and back again? Or do you cancel it at any point with ESC?

Would be interesting to test with other Quests of this kind, bcs there are some for like every planet and every class.

Thanks for sharing!

asinine's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Amalus View Post
    So this is a "Fly to XY" quest, where a discussion with your companions starts? And when you have finished it you fly away and back again? Or do you cancel it at any point with ESC?

Would be interesting to test with other Quests of this kind, bcs there are some for like every planet and every class.

Thanks for sharing!
    Exactly. Most quests like this you have to click on your holo to get it working, but this one automatically goes into the cutscene when you fly there.

razorknight's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you go through the conversation and hit ESC after last conv and then travel back and forth, or do you simple ESC out of conv at very beginning and fly back and forth?

Thanks

Hezkezl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Confirmed working, I did this yesterday.
    You do all of your choices in the cutscene to get whatever person you want to have +affection/+rep for, your quest log will then update telling you to go onto Hoth and talk to blahblah. Go to your galaxy map, and fly somewhere else (close by preferably, for the cheaper credit cost), then fly back to Hoth. When you're fully orbitting around Hoth (after the planet appears in-game from the cockpit), the cutscene will play again. If you ESC out of it that second (and onwards time), you'll have to repeat the flying away/fly back part to get the cutscene to trigger again. But you can re-select the same conversation choices to boost companion's rep, or choose something different to get a different companion's rep up. I only did it twice, to check that it was still fully broken, and on one of the followup missions (where it actually awards you your companion points), the numbers were all higher than what was gained in the first conversation (100-something for Jaesa, as an example)

dropdeadfredx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DOES NOT actually give you any points... I just checked it.. did it like 20 times... wrote down what my companions were at, and ran through this a bunch of times, check it, and it was right where I started... I only gained from it the first time.. It shows you gaining it in the cut scene, but you can only gain from it 1 time for each companion.

medbear's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worked for me

inforsir89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    worked for me

maxed out my new guys made jease half way vettes at 9k + quin is a 2k

swgnaritus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not working for me, I followed Hezkezl's instructions but not getting any more companion points. Not sure what I am doing incorrect.

Phraun's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys need to keep in mind that when you gain/lose rep in a conversation related to a quest, the influence change generally isn't applied until you turn in that leg of the quest. The same thing is true for dark/light points. If you're expecting to see the numbers change every time you run through the cut scene, you're going to be frustrated.

Confirmed working incidentally. Jump between Belsavis and Hoth, 28 credits round trip. Also the third option on the first displayed set of response choices (related to it being personal) gives 15 for Vette, 34 for Jaesa, 40 for the Lt. and -1 for Quinn.

Easy companion rep as sith warrior-confirmed-jpg

And yes, I did double check the values before and after the turn in. It definitely works.
    Last edited by Phraun; 01-14-2012 at 01:43 AM.