[WTT] Wow keys up to and including Cata. Lots of stuff for trade. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

gezus's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTT] Wow keys up to and including Cata. Lots of stuff for trade.

Okay guys, I am looking for a Wow account. New or used, with or without toons or gametime. I have some things to trade, and am also willing to work out a deal for cash.

For trade:
    Battlefield 3 Limited Edition account.

Steam:
    Killing Floor
    Amnesia - Dark descent
    Counterstrike: Source
    SEGA Genesis Classics Collection (NA)
    Includes 41 items: Sega Classics, Comix Zone™, Crack Down™, Ecco the Dolphin™, Gain Ground™, Golden Axe™, Shinobi™ III: Return of the Ninja Master, Space Harrier™ II, Vectorman™, Altered Beast™, Shadow Dancer™, Alex Kidd™ in the Enchanted Castle, Bonanza Bros.™, Columns™, Ecco™ Jr., Eternal Champions™, Fatal Labyrinth™, Galaxy Force II™, Kid Chameleon™, Ristar™, Super Thunder Blade™, Alien Storm, Bio-Hazard Battle™, Columns™ III, Decap Attack™, Ecco™: The Tides of Time, ESWAT™: City Under Siege, Flicky™, Golden Axe™ II, Sword of Vermilion™, Virtua Fighter™ 2, Alien Soldier, Gunstar Heroes, Landstalker: The Treasures of King Nole, Light Crusader, Shining Force, Shining Force II, Shining in the Darkness, Streets of Rage, Streets of Rage 2, Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair
    Steam Coupons:
    -50% off Wings of Prey, Hacker Evolution: Duality, Worms UltimateMayhem, Multiwinia, Portal2, Any Valve game.
    -33% off Any Valve game, isSuperPack.

I am also willing to gift steam games and items. I am also an active trader on the Steam forums, and will keep this list updated.

Please PM me any interest.
    Last edited by gezus; 01-03-2012 at 04:45 AM.
    Teh Gez (òÓ,)_\,,/

[WTT] Wow keys up to and including Cata. Lots of stuff for trade.