Hand Leveling/profession/valor point farming! (use to be the fastest on site) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

KingCamel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hand Leveling/profession/valor point farming! (use to be the fastest on site)

What i have to offer- Honor farming, justice point farming (plus free valor), rep farming, profession leveling, and character leveling.

Prices for service -
    Power Leveling - 1-60 ($30)
    1-70 ($40)
    1-80 ($60)
    1-85 ($80)
    Any other power leveling orders starting from a level other than one is considered a custom and a deal must be reached privately.

Rep Farming - Each stage of a rep ding (friendly, honored, revered, and exalted) is ($5) per stage.

Profession Leveling - mining/herbing/skinning ($10 per profession)
    - Fishing/cooking/arch/first aid ($10)
    - Jewelcrafting, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Leatherworking, and Inscription. ($20)
    - Tailoring and Enchanting ($30)

Justice points ($4 per 2k points, comes with free valor)
    Honor points ($4 per 2k points, comes with free conquest points)

Now a little bit about myself. I am a 17 year old stay at homer that is on the computer all day. I hand level everything people order from me, i do NOT use any bots or hacks on the account. I am a private seller so you dont have to worry about foreigners playing your account and risking a ban. I Play anywhere from 12-18 hours a day. I can work around with your play schedule so I dont interfere with raids/events you want to attend ingame. I am from the eastern time zone in Tennessee. I can provide a picture of my Identification Card or show you my face hlding the card up on skype with my SS# blocked off.

Your account will be at 0 risk with me, I level by hand on all orders so you should never get banned from my services, if you do get banned (which you wont) I offer 500 dollars for a new account and a FULL REFUND of your order(s). I also can provide you with an account with 6 level 85's if you dont want the $500.

YOU MUST PAY WITH PAYPAL

Contact me with a PM or email me at [email protected]

I use to do this a lot over the summer then I had football start up, Its done for a few weeks and I need the money I can do EU and US accounts.

Hand Leveling/profession/valor point farming! (use to be the fastest on site)
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm wide awake and ready for orders... The next one will be free

Fumi's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont you have a skype?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kingcamel3032

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will be able to take orders in 5 hours, so inbox me. Working on a priest 11-85 atm, can take one more as me and another person I split the money with does this.

Fumi's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered 11-85 on a priest a week ago, he was very nice, but after i payed he have had lots of offline time, and he has not even touched the priest yet :/

kikslto's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That guy is scammer, he took my money, dont did the job, after i did payment he said he have problem with pc (LOL) and he was trolling around all the time, then he was almost all time offline, he promise me refund and he went offline for tons of days. Really dont recommend to deal with this guy, ill get my money back via paypal anyways, but it ll took time to get them back.
    Hope this guy gonna get permaban on this forums.