lifetime unbanning sevice 30 day if no luck get refund no questions menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mi44y1984's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lifetime unbanning sevice 30 day if no luck get refund no questions

Hello everyone

(Want To Get An Account Unbanned?)

You've all probably seen those threads on "UNBAN YOUR ACCOUNT, 100% WORKING!", saying that if you just e-mail "Hi Blizzard I was hacked please unban my account thanks bye", they'll unban your account. While, in theory, if the facts surrounding the ban were cloudy from the start, that could possibly get the account unbanned, it isn't likely.

I have tons of knowledge and experience on Blizzard's workings, and banning/unbanning accounts is one of them. So, I am willing to act as you writing letters to blizzard only for £8 i have paypal and moneybookers so payment is up to you if you require my sevices please add me on skype or pm me your details for skype or msn i will get back to yopu asap skype name martyn.smith18 thanks for looking
    Last edited by mi44y1984; 01-01-2012 at 01:50 PM. Reason: forgot details

lifetime unbanning sevice 30 day if no luck get refund no questions