Legions of Lettow-Republic [EU] 2.8 mil credits + possible top pvp spec account! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

cammey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legions of Lettow-Republic [EU] 2.8 mil credits + possible top pvp spec account!

Looking to sell the credits mainly and keep playing my account, but if a good offer comes along then i may take it!
    I have 3.5 mill credits on the Republic side, make me offers please(not stupid ones tho), i'd prefer to sell in small increments ofc, paypal only.

The account itself is quite amazing, have a lv50 Commando & a lv17 jugger. The commando is decked out in FULL champion armour,cannon,offhand..everything!(except 2 peices of centurion bracer and gloves but they go towards full set bonus! Also a companion is nearly over half geared with champion armour/weps too!)Probably the best geared(got lucky with the bags!) commando on the server! It's hard not to get a 300+k dmg award in warzones with this! If i do sell the account, i would prefer it through ebay tho, safer that way for everyone! Ofc the acct is still subbed till 20th jan etc
    Thanks.
    Last edited by cammey; 01-03-2012 at 08:34 PM.

cammey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump for the new years

cammey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R