Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After playing SWTOR..

After playing SWTOR..-box53-gif
    I have played the game from a few days now and i find myself comftorable to say goodbye to the 7 fun years i had in azeroth. It just became too dull over time. I've had my time there but now it's time for something new. I hope bioware will deliver the same continuous support as blizzard does. I'm lvl 18 now, jedi shadow. Though i thought i picked the wrong one (shadow) over sage, i'm finding it quite enjoyable. I might reroll one soon though. Always more into the mage type class in these games.
    ok

After playing SWTOR..
    #ClumsyWizard's Avatar Contributor The Clumsiest of Wizards CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I agree completely.

I'm on the same boat as you. The enjoyment of seven years has come to an end for me and SWTOR si much more engaging. WoW in itself is too dull, and it gives me a burned out feeling. I've yet to see the Republic side of view, but I'm enjoying the Empire as a Dark Side Sith Juggernaut with about 3500 DS / 2100 LS .. I think I'm doing something wrong.

Oh, and if you're the Roleplaying type the game makes no failure at connecting player and character. It's a nigh seamless connection.

sh00k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After playing SWTOR.. : swtor

[–]hippyjump
    7 points 20 hours ago (9|2)I can relate. I have played the game from a few days now and i find myself comftorable to say goodbye to the 7 fun years i had in azeroth. It just became too dull over time. I've had my time there but now it's time for something new. I hope bioware will deliver the same continuous support as blizzard does. I'm lvl 18 now, jedi shadow. Though i thought i picked the wrong one (shadow) over sage, i'm finding it quite enjoyable. I might reroll one soon though. Always more into the mage type class in these games.

copypastaking

Toldorn's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    20/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enjoy it.

SWOTR bored the shit out of me. But if you enjoy it, enjoy it - I might give it another go when it goes free-to-play in 6 months ;-)

Worsnop's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BlackBook View Post
    Enjoy it.

SWOTR bored the shit out of me. But if you enjoy it, enjoy it - I might give it another go when it goes free-to-play in 6 months ;-)
    Lol good luck seeing it going F2P in 6 months, its Bioware, they are nowhere near money tight. Also, you do realize WoW is free to play

#ClumsyWizard's Avatar Contributor The Clumsiest of Wizards CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WoW is F2P up to level 20, and their leveling system does not support this cap. I've gotten 50 level 20s on a Free Account in little less than a couple weeks.