US Horde 85 Mage, 85 Paladin, 85 Death Knight, 81 Rogue all on same account 0 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Hamsterdance's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

US Horde 85 Mage, 85 Paladin, 85 Death Knight, 81 Rogue all on same account $300

With SW:TOR coming out in the next few days and me needing the money for a new computer and the like, I wish to sell my account I worked rather hard on! They're all Blood Elves, sorry if that's a turn off but they be shmexy XD!

Please note that the account is currently frozen, meaning you'll have to buy a time card or something to play on it!

Little bit of background information:

I am the sole creator of the account, I know the secret question + answer, I have the photo ID if needed. My Rogue was my main throughout BC and WOTLK, the other characters surpassed and became my primary characters during Cataclysm. The account I believe has a few thousand gold at the least, I wouldn't be surprised if there was more / less. The Paladin has 310% mount speed. I'm stuck firm at $300.

Thanks for reading!

http://www.playerauctions.com/offer/85-mage-85-pally-85-death-knight-81-rogue-on-same-account-for-sale-60532316/
    Last edited by Hamsterdance; 12-19-2011 at 07:38 PM.

US Horde 85 Mage, 85 Paladin, 85 Death Knight, 81 Rogue all on same account 0
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super quick bump! The deal is 100% varified by Player Auctions, it says "The seller of this account has voluntarily chosen to undergo third tier verification of both their identity, location, and their account. These accounts are bar none the most secure that our marketplace has to offer with verification checks done on both the seller, and on the game account itself. This is a paid service exclusive to accounts which are either being sold by the original owner, or by trusted and reputable account re-sellers."

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumporama.