Is there a undeteced bot(i know plays can report) for honor grinding for av weekend? menu

User Tag List

holyshilidin's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there a undeteced bot(i know plays can report) for honor grinding for av weekend?

I am just so tired and its av weekend and im alliance which is pretty much or weekend to get a crap load of honor easily but im tired of farming what bot can i use that is not detected by warden?

Is there a undeteced bot(i know plays can report) for honor grinding for av weekend?
    Clovian's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honorbuddy.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was told blizz catchs that one alot :/

haisenberg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by holyshilidin View Post
    I was told blizz catchs that one alot :/
    That information is quite correct.

Vortron's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by haisenberg View Post
    That information is quite correct.
    That information is actually incorrect, if it were the bot being detected we would have a banwave on our hands, not just some bans here and there.

As it stands right now Honorbuddy is undetected, bans are the result of bad luck or bad botting habits, not the bot being detected.

To OP: There is a major difference between undetectable and undetected. Currently every half decent bot is undetected, but that doesn't mean Blizzard isn't updating warden to slap everyone with a ban soon. As is typically the case, you'll have your occasional bans due to bad botting habits, then eventually a banwave will come along.

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vortron View Post
    That information is actually incorrect, if it were the bot being detected we would have a banwave on our hands, not just some bans here and there.

As it stands right now Honorbuddy is undetected, bans are the result of bad luck or bad botting habits, not the bot being detected.

To OP: There is a major difference between undetectable and undetected. Currently every half decent bot is undetected, but that doesn't mean Blizzard isn't updating warden to slap everyone with a ban soon. As is typically the case, you'll have your occasional bans due to bad botting habits, then eventually a banwave will come along.

Couldn't have worded that better. +10 for you.

@OP: If you're really that paranoid about getting caught, you either shouldn't take any chance and just do it all by hand, or you can look into anti-detection and look up how effective it is. The later may be a pain, but the knowledge you'll get will make you understand most of the hacking community and how things generally work.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ty all for the replies im not like omg scared. I use to bot alot but for gathering and now how to stay safe and not bot 24/7. Was more worried about what bot is on the shitlist for blizz that they can just detect like a virus that has been send in for a AV update you know? Ty for this I will do honorbuddy then. Im also not doing it over night while i sleep just wanna have it running while im next to computer playing on my ps3 online