mmosys legit or not? menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

smrdlja's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mmosys legit or not?

I just can' find any fresh news is [email protected] legit or not?

They offer me a bit higher price then others and wanna buy 900k... and that is instant suspicious to me. Anyone with reputation traded with them recently?

mmosys legit or not?
    blackout54321's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mmosys scammers, i traded them 100k they said i would get payment of $65 in 24 hours. (this was last saturday). they then blocked me on msn. i created a new msn and added them to speak to them, they then just blocked me again.

pantherinae's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They told me I'd get $120 for 200k gold. Waited. Waited. Waited. Said they were having issues. I went to message them the next day and they had blocked me. Was guttered as I was only selling at that time because I was in big need for the money, they got me real bad. Don't trust em.

Piet01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    24 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys,

I recently got scammed by MMOSYS, they first bought 50k for 20€, then said they got a customer that wanted to buy 250k at once.
    I traded him, and they said the customer didn't confirm the deal. So they said I would get payment within 24 hours. And told me I shouldn't worry, since he's a regular customer.

Been two days, haven't received a thing.

Don't deal with these guys, this is their website: Sell WOW Gold, WOW Gold trade, World of Warcraft items for sale on mmosys.com

Best Regards,

Piet

I will delete this thread if I receive the money.