EXCEPTIONAL ACCOUNT - OVER 3 MILLION GOLD -- SPECTRAL TIGER - comes w/ DIABLO 3 BETA! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

raymz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EXCEPTIONAL ACCOUNT - OVER 3 MILLION GOLD -- SPECTRAL TIGER - comes w/ DIABLO 3 BETA!

You can visit the website I am selling my account on HERE (pics/detailed description/pricing): EXCEPTIONAL ACCOUNT -- OVER 3 MILLION GOLD -- SWIFT SPECTRAL TIGER -- comes w/ DIABLO 3 BETA -- (H) 85 lock - Game Accounts : World Of Warcraft US : Accounts : Warlock -

Info on the account:
    I have 100% positive feedback with MMOBAY.

I have been playing WoW since its release, and have decided to sell my main account. Great game, do not have time for it anymore. I am the original owner of this account.

THIS ACCOUNT COMES WITH A FREE DIABLO 3 BETA ATTACHED. This means you will be able to download the beta from the world of warcraft website and play it! (I have seen these go for $1,000 alone). IT ALSO COMES WITH a free Starcraft II game client, also downloadable (60$ value).

AND as an added bonus GIFT to the winner of the account, I will throw in an unused [Deathy], or [Murkablo] pet code (your choice) absolutely free.

85 Orc Male Lock

- Has over 3,000,000G in gold & BOE assets on this toon (720,000 in raw gold + 4 Swift Spectral Tigers [400k value each] + 2 Spectral Tigers [280k value each] + 1 Blazing Hippogryph [150k value] + 6 Vial of the Sands [32k value each]).
    Each mount sells extremely quickly, although holding onto them will prove to be a better investment. Their prices skyrocket with each expansion. If preferable, I can sell these mounts before you take over the account, and keep 3 million gold on the account for you, although I will keep all gold I make over that number.

- Has trained a Swift Spectral TIger, Big Blizzard Bear [BOA], X-51 Nether Rocket X-TREME, and Wooly White Rhino Mount (Looks awesome in his full T6 Transmog).
    The Big Blizzard Bear is the only Bind on Account mount in the game, and can be trained by each of your toons! Its value alone is over 500k.

- 525 enchanting, 525 tailoring, 310% flying.
    Many rare enchanting recipes!

- AWESOME NAME -- I get complimented 3-10 times a day.
    If you would like an armory link, just ask!

- Other goodies: Foam Sword Rack, D.I.S.C.O., Big Blizzard Bear (BOA), Tabard of Frost, Epic Purple Shirt, Formal Dangui, Haunted Memento, 3 pairs of Ruby Shades, Skullflame Shield, & full T4 and T6.
    Be the guy on your server everyone knows. Throw mad ragers with your foam sword rack disco parties.

- A ton of great Titles + Nearly all BOAs.

- 100+ Pets, 65 Mounts

- 7840 achievement points

- Basic raid Gear [full epic] (around 364 Item level equipped) I'll let you gear/get a feel for him! That's part of the fun. More than ready for Firelands.
    Or just buy any gear you need with his gold! (via carries, auction house).

- The account also has an 80 shaman (H), 61 warrior (A), 56 hunter (A), 52 hunter (H), 34 Paladin (H), 22 druid (H), 24 priest (A), a level 19 rogue twink (H), and a level 1 rogue twink (H).

Feel free to email or call me if you have any questions regarding this exceptional account. My email address is [email protected], or call me at 310-570-7626 (feel free to leave a message). I will also be happy to log onto the toon and show him to you personally! Once the account is purchased via paypal, I will send you all of the account information in an email or message (Account name, password, my name, secret question, answer, phone number).

I require payment within 24 hours of the auction closing.
    Last edited by raymz; 12-06-2011 at 10:17 PM.

EXCEPTIONAL ACCOUNT - OVER 3 MILLION GOLD -- SPECTRAL TIGER - comes w/ DIABLO 3 BETA!
    raymz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Auction closes in 3 days!

raymz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R