Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to get to lvl 4 in 15 minutes or less (sorry sith)

I reported this as a possible exploit, but never heard back, so I am assuming it isn't one. There is a quick and easy way too get to lvl 4 on 3 of the 4 starting worlds (sorry Sith it is more work than it is worth for you):
    Step 1: run directly to the star port
    Step 2: head to the fleet
    Step 3: grab the crew skills training mission at the terminal
    Step 4: talk to every crew skills trainer
    At 450xp a pop plus a bonus 1k for the mission you can get just over level 4 right off the bat, making your first planet a lot easier to solo.
    Also you get the added benefit of picking up scavenging and bio-analysis skills that can be used on the starting mobs.
    ok

How to get to lvl 4 in 15 minutes or less (sorry sith)
    ArBar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a solid idea but in going so far out of your way it probably doesn't shave much time off your leveling. I like focusing on my class quests and then get off the starter would at 9 and use those traners to hit 10 and start pvp'ing.

minigab's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry but in 20 mins i had already hit lvl 5, not that much if not at all any faster than normal leveling

FeeroX's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stolen from reddit. Also, why did you write sorry sith? They have an easy route to get to their space station. There is a lift on the right side of the "cave". Stop copying things and try making it your own.

I'm planning to do this on release, but not at level 1. I'm waiting till I get sent near the space-ship, so I can get there without running too much.

Keltar01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have done this in less than 8min, and it works for any class

Esset's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had 50 assassin on the beta, and this won't help any bit in the start. You still have to follow the main story to get out of the starting area and that would have put you around 10-11 anyway. So this just takes a lot of traveling time.

ochimo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks good to me. Besides Once I get back to the planet I just fast travel back to the start and begin the leveling

hokuto78's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Esset View Post
    I had 50 assassin on the beta, and this won't help any bit in the start. You still have to follow the main story to get out of the starting area and that would have put you around 10-11 anyway. So this just takes a lot of traveling time.
    ^^ This.
    There is no point in doing what the OP suggests when all you have to do is follow the story quest line. You don't need the extra early levels because the quests are super easy. You are just wasting time in the starter zone.

MigIdiot's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FeeroX View Post
    Stolen from reddit. Also, why did you write sorry sith? They have an easy route to get to their space station. There is a lift on the right side of the "cave". Stop copying things and try making it your own.

I'm planning to do this on release, but not at level 1. I'm waiting till I get sent near the space-ship, so I can get there without running too much.
    Please link us were it is on Reddit. I ensure you that I made this!
    ok

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FeeroX View Post
    Stolen from reddit. Stop copying things and try making it your own.

I'm going to be nice and only give you a warning for this one. Does reddit give us credit for any intellectual property or for any discussions on reddit resulting from reading a thread here?

no.
    Copy paste all you want. OwnedCore should be a resource for any kind of information anyone would be looking for about ever subforums we have. There is bound to be more than 1 community discussing the same exploits / mechanics / guides, etc. The community is what makes this website, not red/b/it's contents.

Originally Posted by MigIdiot View Post
    Please link us were it is on Reddit. I ensure you that I made this!

I wouldn't worry about proving that, no need to.

Even if you had "stolen" this idea/thread, you still were the first one to post it on this website, therefore contributing and helping out millions of people finding the information they're looking for AND making the website better. It's how every website is, people need to stop being childish and share. This community was built around respect. If the author of a thread that was "stolen" wants it removed/not made public again (if it's someone's work, like a guide for example) we will be more than glad to remove it. We'd like users to use the report function ( ) to let us know those kind of things.
    Last edited by Parog; 12-18-2011 at 10:25 PM.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

FeeroX's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okei, I am sorry. But I didnt mean that he shouldnt post it. What I ment was that he copy pasted it 100%, and even the personal stuff, written by the author is there. Ofc I agree that he was the first to post it here, and I'm fine with that.

Again, not trying to get a ban here, just informing you what I was thinking when I made my post.

And yes, if something gets stolen from here, I will notify the author on reddit or any other page. But I can totally see your point, I rarely see anyone commenting: stolen from mmowned, even if it clearly is.

Dazartim's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You didn't make it, nobody did. I used this on day one to hit level 10 because I was like level 9 3/4. Everyone does this.

EDIT: lol whoops, didn't see the timestamp!
    Last edited by Dazartim; 01-02-2012 at 11:48 PM. Reason: unintentional necro